Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Extends into Gundam! 2/25 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS

Well I have to relearn my character from basically 80% CS1 and 20% CS2 and write a guide while working 5 days a week and going to WB to only run things. GET AT ME.

These peoples try to fade me:

As of Day 2 CSE I do not look forward to playing anything of anything at Next Level. I have the cash right here, I am ready to go, but it's going to be a complete embarrassment...

What's going on in my head:

"You'll learn something - these guys are good."

You will learn that you are bad to the point of feeling like you should just play with your toes. I'm pretty sure you already know this. I'm also pretty sure you're considering it just to make your constant losing look understandable and somewhat entertaining instead of once again proving that no matter how hard you try, you still suck very, very badly at this. You are worse than the Mets in the Yankee's world.

"You will meet people and socialize, ffs. Don't you need friends?"

You will walk in, say hi, and proceed to sit down and watch people better than you play games for several hours while playing 10 to 20-second matches in between. Congrats, You are now stream monstering live in real life. You will respond to occasional trolling, hoping to either play it off or take it personally. They only thing that would be worse is actually playing and getting yet another 0-50 losing streak, which you can do at home. (and while wearing karate robes)

"It can't be that bad."

You have said this before.

Ahh FFFUCK. I can't stop being negative.

I'm going, I'm going, I'm Going, I'm going...

Me at 6:30AM saturday:

With that kind of attitude you are better off not coming at all. You will not have fun, you will get bodied, and hey you might complain. Because according to you, you're just going there to waste your money and sit on your ass the whole day. Looking at that you can sit home for FREE. Oh wait you have the option of watching a stream? Nope not going to do it because all they will do is shit talk BB.

Are you even trying to have people see you differently? Because your giving a really really bad impression. I dont even play bb but I had fun while playing it, despite me being ass at the game no one has ever talked shit.

With that kind of attitude you are better off not coming at all. You will not have fun, you will get bodied, and hey you might complain. Because according to you, you're just going there to waste your money and sit on your ass the whole day. Looking at that you can sit home for FREE. Oh wait you have the option of watching a stream? Nope not going to do it because all they will do is shit talk BB.

Are you even trying to have people see you differently? Because your giving a really really bad impression. I dont even play bb but I had fun while playing it, despite me being ass at the game no one has ever talked shit.

I think everyone decided already, and if I want to convince them I have to just go and get humiliated on stream just to show good faith. It's probably going to take a few years to do anything else.

I don't know what else I'd do at this point. Just walk into punches until I make up for it or accomplish something really great. I'll probably have to beat you guys legit. IDK.

Just go, get put on blast, come home and hopefully things will be cool somehow.

Trying to see this in a positive light but it's...well...I'm just not good at that. OR making friends, as you can tell.

I';m going though. Totally going.

Just go.

Make a friend or 17.

Expect to go 0-2, but make a goal of going 2-2.

Play Gundam.

Style on someone.

Or east coast option select "Yo, I dont even play this game."

Grow a pair, and dont think about the negatives. Your starting to sound like the guy who doesnt go to prom because he knows he dances bad. Just get past it man. The easy parts done; you know a place where you can meet people who play a niche game.

Just shower before you go, put a smile on your face, take the trash talk in stride, and play your best. If some of these people will buttons with me, theres hope for you. Skill means damn near nothing compared to just being a reasonable person.

Serious. No troll, no jokes, just serious bid-ness.

tl;dr - FUCK NO READ IT.

Might not be able to make this one...need to have a dental procedure done that day. I'm trying to get it rescheduled but it's not looking too good. Have fun while I grimace in a dentist's chair for 3 hours :(

:(

Lol, i'm going to get 0-2'd,drop every combo, idrc. I just want to have fun and meet some people into the same shit that I'm into. That should be motivation enough to look beyond the negatives. The rest will work itself out.

Dear Star-Demon,

Go to the tournament, play as much as you can, style when you can, get bodied then learn from losing, and all green anyone and everyone that stands in your way.

Do I make myself clear?

Your 6428C Friend,

Dear Star-Demon,

Go to the tournament, play as much as you can, style when you can, get bodied then learn from losing, and all green anyone and everyone that stands in your way.

Do I make myself clear?

Your 6428C Friend,

Yo - my Favorite US Litchi says so.

a little less than a week left, been practicing my a*s off for this since single awareness day, fingers crossed

a little less than a week left, been practicing my a*s off for this since single awareness day, fingers crossed

Same here - However, I've decided that I'll have to box up my TV, consoles, and games when I get back. I need to have everything packed up ahead of time. :(

When I have a new place I want the Love Clinic to come back, better than ever.

Same here - However, I've decided that I'll have to box up my TV, consoles, and games when I get back. I need to have everything packed up ahead of time. :(

When I have a new place I want the Love Clinic to come back, better than ever.

i am talking shit about you on twitter

people stll use twitter o.0 whats next people still using myspace

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y NIGHT HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Oh man, according to google, if I leave at 6:30 I end up at NL at 12:03..

Better set dat alarm.

HowisthisIdonteven.