Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Extends into Gundam! 2/25 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS

I don't know either. Getting to the train station by 8ish results in a 3 hour ride that eventually gets me to 9th avenue at 12.

why dont you ride in with everybody else?

why dont you ride in with everybody else?

That's the idea of using a train, right? I'm with lots of people going to similar destinations.

We can't use a wireless controller, can we? Looks like I'm SOL.

Star demon you come tomorrow I will personally pay for you to participate in tournament, eat and engage in one conversation about your personal perspective on BB as a fighting game.

Star demon you come tomorrow I will personally pay for you to participate in tournament, eat and engage in one conversation about your personal perspective on BB as a fighting game.

Everyone trying so hard. NY the land of love.

Tough love.

(hehe)

Okay real talk though.

Whats the cheapest and easiest way to get there from the middle of new jersey? I'm close to parkway so anything off the GSP is workable. Get back to me soon plz

That's the idea of using a train, right? I'm with lots of people going to similar destinations.

We can't use a wireless controller, can we? Looks like I'm SOL.

you can play on a ps2 pad!

and i meant it as in why not ride in with the rest of long island

Okay real talk though.

Whats the cheapest and easiest way to get there from the middle of new jersey? I'm close to parkway so anything off the GSP is workable. Get back to me soon plz

This^

I'm trying to go to this tourney, and bring some friends along with me. They are really interested in Gundam, but maybe they will try something else in casuals.

Training tonight over at my stream. I've been playing story mode all day, but I DO want to get practice in before I get sleep - I have a very early day tomorrow.

you can play on a ps2 pad!

and i meant it as in why not ride in with the rest of long island

*shrug* don't know or trust anyone. I can go on my own.

Wake up at 5am

Shower

Gasoli~ine

Drive

Train

Train

Train

Train

Walk

Wait outside Arcade

Get Told.

Doing it.

Time to make everyone STOP FIGHTING in gundam

After your betrayal kiddo, there will only be fighting.

GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET....wait I'm not ready X________________X

After your betrayal kiddo, there will only be fighting.

GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET....wait I'm not ready X________________X

BUT I CANT LET EVERYONE LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF SADNESS. I GOT TO PROTECT EVERYONE

and we need equipment for gundam b/c i can only bring in the game so far

I fail at directions, i will get lost :D. Im going to go by "EMP| Ice Fairy" but play ragna the whole time.

I fail at directions, i will get lost :D. Im going to go by "EMP| Ice Fairy" but play ragna the whole time.

You can meet up with me by the Jamaica center train station if it's that bad. lol

Also I don't know which is more awkward, the fact that I actually do have to put down "EMP" or that half the anime community seems to have beat me there. xD

You can meet up with me by the Jamaica center train station if it's that bad. lol

Also I don't know which is more awkward, the fact that I actually do have to put down "EMP" or that half the anime community seems to have beat me there. xD

Ah the rumors are true.

Sorry Omni, I have to kill you or else Dieminion's strange look on his face will be naught. But first get me my $20 from Triforce first.

Maybe next time. Moneys tight and didnt get a response on the cheap way into town.

Have fun.

Ill just enter as ice fairy or some dumb shit like that lol. The name jourdal wasnt even supposed to be known outside of YT....and I dont think anyone but Dio knows what i look like. I like to give myself time so im leaving my house at 10, 111>E>D is the route I'm going.

Ill just enter as ice fairy or some dumb shit like that lol. The name jourdal wasnt even supposed to be known outside of YT....and I dont think anyone but Dio knows what i look like. I like to give myself time so im leaving my house at 10, 111>E>D is the route I'm going.

I don't really care, heck I WANT the name EMP|Breakfast. lol