Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Extends into Gundam! 2/25 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS

anyone taking the D train to 9th, watch out cause weekend trains are kinda gay. you might have to take the N train to New Utrecht Av/62nd street station and transfer to the uptown D to get to 9th avenue.

anyone taking the D train to 9th, watch out cause weekend trains are kinda gay. you might have to take the N train to New Utrecht Av/62nd street station and transfer to the uptown D to get to 9th avenue.

When this happens I usually just take the N one stop more after 36 and walk the 10 blocks to NL.

me furious.

i dont think i'll be able to make it.

problems.

my ip.

ordered 59.99 bundle internet+phone

got the bill today....

$170 bill.

WTF?

i smell shenanigans.

this bs needs to be fixed.

plus i'm flat broke.

not happy.

fuck it i'll see ya on some other day for casuals.

BHDC|Star-Demon

will change to

BHTL|Star-Demon

I'm up, I'm showered, I'm just going to grab some coffee and head to the station. We'll see if I get lost. It'll be an adventure.

I should be there by 2pm or 2:30pm.

I got to do one last exterminator service for this costumer.

Probably hang out or have casuals with ya.

I couldn't adjust to the difference in lag at NL and was dropping combos that I normally do with no effort at all... SAAAAAALT! :(

GGs to everyone. Glad I got to meet Minus, Tsuuna and Jourdal in person.

I'll have to try to make it to the next event. :3

Plan on having the cash to travel those 3 hours if job kicks in by then~

And get my ass thoroughly kicked, of course. Unless I prove to be better in offline~

Was great meeting everyone, will definitely make it out there more and be a bit less fray next time.

Was stream monstering. Great stuff. I need to find my way into a future meetup and gain EXP. Yo are we gonna have KoFXIII again in the near/far future?

That was a crapton of fun.

Looking forward to the next one, maybe I'll be able to take a round from Omni or advancedNoob in a month or so's time. :v:

Also, quick shoutouts to SKD's horse mask and the "saltstorm" we had

(sunshower of snow?)

omni

fuck pads

we should both play stick

edit: someone dipped with my mask, lol

omni

fuck pads

LOL, i still don't know how you played with that thing on. Also stay a pad warrior its inspirational :(

Guilty Gear is easier than BlazBlue.

>:T

omni

fuck pads

Someone beat me to it. lol

Yeaaa, I'm definitely hitting up NL more often. Get on that GG and MB grind.

Yeaaa, I'm definitely hitting up NL more often. Get on that GG and MB grind.

Why'd you leave before out GG match :(

I am very disappointed at how ass I played. It's like I can't get the limiters off, and it's frustrating.

I really need to play PEOPLE more. I only dropped litchicombos twice, and that is not enough to decide any game as much as not completely tanking in terms of basic defense or attack. It's not the fucking combos right now, it's I have no idea how to play this game anymore. HOW THE FUCK DO I DO BETTER IN HARDER GAMES?

Even though I lost hard, and brains turned to spaghetti, I'm glad how well my Baiken did, even if I got styled on. I still don't know why I do things I do sometimes, even though I don't know why. then again, I saw some..well..interesting...things happen to better players. I guess no one's perfect.

I did not want to break out my Jam. Jam did not Debut yesterday. Some say my Jam is better than Baiken, I don't think so. I think Jam is just a better character.

Shoutouts and/or GGs to:

Eightman: I can't play the BlazBlue. :O

DaiAndOh: You were cool.

Lich: Meeting me in that bodega.

Lich's friendwhosenameIactuallydon'trememberordidn'tget: You're cool.

Biscuits: I never fought a good Eddie before - You gave me lots to think about. Eddie is *really* dirty.

Quinn: I wish I could have played more. I guess next time I'll have to get a new controller so I don't have to rent and carry stuff around.

SKD and Mahouko: You guys have too much energy for me. :P

I ended up taking the D line the wrong way, then the N line the wrong way, so I got back on and eventually got back to Manhattan (so much nicer!) and grabbed a huge cinnabon (15 years since I've had one!) and a chicken sandwich and got back on the LIRR.

Now - I shall pack up my console and games. I'm done for a while. If you want to play me, you gotta find me.

You guys like my T-shirt?

I did not want to break out my Jam. Jam did not Debut yesterday. Some say my Jam is better than Baiken, I don't think so. I think Jam is just an easier character.

ftfy

ftfy

HYAPPU SHINSHOU!

HYAPPU SHINSHOU!

HYAPPU SHINSHOU!

HYAPPU SHINSHOU!

O MIMAISHITEAGERUUU~~!

So Baiken IS hard? Why do I always pick hard characters?

I can do twice the amount of damage with the same amount of meter in one combo. Yeah, I'd say "easier" = "Better".