Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanashimi

Official UK/GB Area Thread

14 minutes ago, KurlyBandit said:

Hey, does anyone know if there's anything like weekly offline meetups in London for Guilty Gear and how I can get in touch with the people involved? I'd love to be a part of something like that.

You can get in touch with them through FB here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/guiltygearuk/?fref=ts

They go HOG (North Acton) every Sunday too so I think that's your best chance of some offline meets.

Any UK heads have a copy of Revelator?

We need some online footage as we're making a video review (of the console version), but if you don't want to be a part of that I still need the practice, I got rinsed in Japan! :)

I'm based in Horsham atm, if anyone local wants to meet for games that would be cool, we have a band of friends that fighting games together (a little too competitively but have a lot of fun) and are always open to having more people to play with in person.

Cheers,
Mark

ps. If anyone wants to play some SFV games I also play that too.

SFV ID is EZN-Marknado.

Any players around the Aldershot-Guilford area? If there isn't any arranged meet ups I could see about hosting, but if there's something already going on, don't wanna intrude.

Hey guys

I'm moving to Belfast in, like, two days

It was so sudden that I hadn't really any time to research but: is there any GG player or offline scene?

I'm a little rusty and haven't really played from more than 6 month, but I'm bringing my Arcade stick with me and I'm eager to start again!

Cheers

On 14/07/2016 at 8:58 PM, FallenWhite said:

Any players around the Aldershot-Guilford area? If there isn't any arranged meet ups I could see about hosting, but if there's something already going on, don't wanna intrude.

Hey I'm working in Guildford for the next two weeks. If you wanna meet up for some games send me an email hello@emeraldzone.net.

I don't know of a scene in the area though :(