Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanashimi

Official UK/GB Area Thread

Took him long enough to get on NeoEmpire , Im not going thru that trouble again..... hence the reason i was so hyped and amazed he was on stream chat on BB wednesday lol He actually Found the stream

-Seo: Birmingham, XBL: Soul Seo, PSN: SoulSeo

I'm not on PSN all too much, no more stick for it :c

DL Username: MagicalSymphony

Location: Crawley, West-Sussex - but just say London - It's like an hour car journey away.

XBL GT: MagicalSymphony

PSN Tag: FearMahBankai

Main: Platinum (But not that much)

Plan to go to one of these offline tournaments sometime.

Yo Seo sorry about earlier today, I was in a troll mood... :D

Haha, it's no worries man, I'm all for messing around sometimes too.

Also, by request, can you add my friend too?

DL User: Ragna OTG

XBL GT: TrinityBurst

PSN Tag: Primula-V13

Main: Ragna, Relius(?)

DL Username: YukiBlue

Location: Middlesbrough. In the glorious North East where we eat nothing but pies.

XBL GT: My Awesome Afro

Main: Everyone. Seriously. (Mainly Bang and Mu)

Yeah I play with him loads. You told me to come to this thread when we were all in a party chat I think.

And here I am! *I'm always up for games, by the way*

Another for a friend:

DL User: Geckotide

XBL GT: Geckotide

PSN ID: Geckotide

Main: Lambda

I'm down for games pretty much all day tomorrow. So at around 1pm I'll make a GB Exclusive lobby and we can throw down whilst drinking tea and eating tasty crumpets with our bad teeth.

Seriously, Though. Tomorrow at 1, Join my party. Whoever wins the most games takes the title of Glorious leader.

I'm down for games pretty much all day tomorrow. So at around 1pm I'll make a GB Exclusive lobby and we can throw down whilst drinking tea and eating tasty crumpets with our bad teeth.

Seriously, Though. Tomorrow at 1, Join my party. Whoever wins the most games takes the title of Glorious leader.

Lol with Crumpets too? And guess that means I'm out then because Scrubby Haku-men is Scrubby? :D

Xbox Gamertag - BakaDefenseCorp

Area - Scotland

Main - Noel

Gold runs out on Feb 25th, so I might not be playing for a while, though getting Extend asap.

Add me GT: Chazmobile12 Your resident Bang and Rachel player. I'm not all that impressive though, so go easy guys :D

Will be whoring the fuck out of Relius though after Extend hits.

I always got rooms up around 1pm - 10pm, sometime around then, usually 3 players. I mostly get French joining, so it would be nice to have people join that I can actually communicate with.

I'll probably be playing my scrubby Day 1 Bang since I wanna' pick him up for Extend.

Add me GT: Chazmobile12 Your resident Bang and Rachel player. I'm not all that impressive though, so go easy guys :D

Fool, give me dem' Bang mirrors.

Excuse my rudeness, but Birmingham IS IN THE WEST MIDLANDS NOT THE DAMN EAST MIDLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my rudeness, but Birmingham IS IN THE WEST MIDLANDS NOT THE DAMN EAST MIDLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies.