Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanashimi

Official UK/GB Area Thread

I'll probably try sell my TE for like £60, but I doubt anyone will buy it.

Wut, that is an epic price for a TE, somebody will buy that surely?

Heck, I would but I managed to salvage my Hori Real Arcade Pro - had to resolder all connections inside and do a "mod" which is basically the first 6cm of cable tucked into the chassis otherwise it randomly cuts out. Yeah. What a piece of crap. The Qanba 4Q thing looks like a good buy, I've heard good things - I guess that's the one you're looking at for £100.

Anyway hello everyone, my gamertag is progject8, I'm in the UK and I'm free as Hell

Yeah, his Lambda's pretty fucking scrubby. I remember my old avatar, the whole of NVG bollocked me and started hating. =P

We should have a team UK in BB Revo, we would of fuck'd shit up.

btw Chaz, old buddy old pal, you going tomorrow?

Unfortunately I may not be able to make it seeing as I am in East Anglia University until 3 O'clock on an open day.

HOWEVER! I may just get back in time to expose Kiba like the fraud that he is. XD Are you coming down or something then? =0

HOWEVER! I may just get back in time to expose Kiba like the fraud that he is. XD

I'm known for my most famous phrase.

'Talk is Cheap'.

If you do come, you'll just leave with a truckload of salt. Valk has that effect on people.

Thanks, I will

Don't really want to get someone to do it for me, they usually charge a large price and I think it's probably best just to get a new stick (It looks awesome anyway). I'll probably try sell my TE for like £60, but I doubt anyone will buy it.

You have the choice to buy a brand new stick for £130+ to work on all three systems, or dual mod the one you have now for £50, keeping whatever art you have on it. Yours is a 360 TE, so it may be cheaper, dual modding my PS3 ver, would cost £50.

But like Kiba said ask Gahrling on NE.

Oh look who decided to pop out of their shell.

Someone catch this wild pokemon before he runs away again.

You have the choice to buy a brand new stick for £130+ to work on all three systems, or dual mod the one you have now for £50, keeping whatever art you have on it. Yours is a 360 TE, so it may be cheaper, dual modding my PS3 ver, would cost £50.

But like Kiba said ask Gahrling on NE.

Thanks, I will do. I have no Art on my stick, not intill I decide whether to Dual Mod or buy the new stick.

If I would it'll be Millia Rage or Lili from Tekken <3

I'm known for my most famous phrase.

'Talk is Cheap'.

If you do come, you'll just leave with a truckload of salt. Valk has that effect on people.

I have a lot of Valk experience actually... well, with only 1 Valk player.

Are you coming down or something then? =0

With coursework due in on Thursday? No chance.

Wow, the way this thread has just been putting me on blast without me realising. :lol:

Anyway, gonna have an Extend room up on XBL from about 9PM onwards. Send me a message if you want in since I'll be making it a private room.

Won't be difficult, he plays Tager.

NO DASH FOR YOUUUUUUUU!

Wow, the way this thread has just been putting me on blast without me realising. :lol:

Anyway, gonna have an Extend room up on XBL from about 9PM onwards. Send me a message if you want in since I'll be making it a private room.

Invite DarkRtBOne, the real Tager.

I have a lot of Valk experience actually... well, with only 1 Valk player.

Valk player in UK? Who might this be? :3

Won't be difficult, he plays Tager.

NO DASH FOR YOUUUUUUUU!

Ha!

My Extend has arrived.

:yaaay:

A very solid XBL Valk who goes by the name of Kairn Drakhoul. A smashing guy too.

He's also Scottish and plays the bagpipes making him much more awesome.

BAH! I've been around.

A very solid XBL Valk who goes by the name of Kairn Drakhoul. A smashing guy too.

He's also Scottish and plays the bagpipes making him much more awesome.

Lol. Unfortunately I've never heard of him. Glad to hear more Valks out there outside JP.

BAH! I've been around.

Iunno, your appearance is that of a wild Cryogonal.

Has anyone heard of Twinsnakes? Look at what I found:

Exposed.

It's because he has more hair than you isn't it?

I see how it is.

I see it.

I'll be getting extend eventually, but I just purchased Binary Domain and plan on getting Skullgirls so may not be able to afford Extend as well. And then there is also Mass Effect 3 to think about haha.

It's because he has more hair than you isn't it?

I see how it is.

I see it.

:lol:

I don't see you with the luscious flowing locks Keebs, talk about calling the kettle black.

Now me on the other hand, with beautiful, thick fiery mop. Like that badass Arcanine.

I'll probably have Extend today or tomorrow. Can't wait to body Chaz's Relius with my day 1 Xbox Live Extend Plat.

Nice to hear from you guys.

:lol:

I don't see you with the luscious flowing locks Keebs, talk about calling the kettle black.

Now me on the other hand, with beautiful, thick fiery mop. Like that badass Arcanine.

I'm going to let this slide because Arcanine is fuckin' sick.

Nice to hear from you guys.

Agreed, I am surpirsed this thread made over 2 pages lol. I thought there was like 4 people from GB on DL lol.

It's probably because of how off topic this thread can be.

:p