Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

It's an expresiooooon. O - o

YOU DON'T SAY?

I thought you really slammed your hear through a desk then into a wall!!

...fyi it was a joke.

A little late, but congrats pochp~ If anyone on here the Mu boards deserved modship it's you.

I hope Agi will still be floating around here though, yes?

Why is there a desk on your wall?

I kinda thought she just head-desked so hard that it sent her and her desk flying and crashing into a wall.

Guys, this sucks. I got hit by a Tager, meaning I obviously did something wrong.

Basically my matches go Fullscreen [6D > 214D]x until Tager jumps/sledges, counter sledge with 5C/SoD, and then go for 2B/3C when I see his 6A. I feel like there should be more I'm doing, but that seems to be everything.

I kinda feel like my problem lies in trying to anti-air him, I always seem to get hit out of the startup for 2C or 6A, whichever I happened to choose.

use 6d 4d 214d instead, it covers his jump attempts as well. If you catch him blocking in the air, stay safe, but do j.aaaaa stuff to burn his barrier.

just backdash instead of using an anti air if you're not sure, if he's switching between j.b and j.2c it's a risk you don't want to take. Dash under him if he super jumps though, go back to fullscreen 6d 4d 214d'ing him. You just want to avoid cornering yourself.

everyone gets hit by tager though, it's so easy to misjudge the situation. I have more fun playing ragna instead for this matchup because I find it frustrating sometimes. So yeah lumin, I use inferno divider.

Just use Inferno Divid-

wait.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Ragna is the most fun character to play as in this game. If I ever decided to learn his actual combos, I might actually be a threat with him.

Maybe I should learn Lumin combos.

use 6d 4d 214d instead, it covers his jump attempts as well. If you catch him blocking in the air, stay safe, but do j.aaaaa stuff to burn his barrier.

just backdash instead of using an anti air if you're not sure, if he's switching between j.b and j.2c it's a risk you don't want to take. Dash under him if he super jumps though, go back to fullscreen 6d 4d 214d'ing him. You just want to avoid cornering yourself.

everyone gets hit by tager though, it's so easy to misjudge the situation. I have more fun playing ragna instead for this matchup because I find it frustrating sometimes. So yeah lumin, I use inferno divider.

Ahh, 4d, I hadn't thought of that. And, what you're saying is, when tager is in the air, do not use the aptly named "anti-air" against him? Got it.

Thanks pochp~<3

Actually, do you netplay at all? We should scuffle around if you're ever on xbox.

I only have it on PS3 and I don't really netplay that often so I didn't think it was worth getting on xbox.

... and you don't need anything besides 5b 5c hell's fang.

late gratz to pochp D;

edit: why aren't you hipsters active on this board :X

I never actually went to the event, was scheduled for work both days with double shifts, played plenty of casuals at the house though.

Dacidbro is still free to hungryman mixup.

just play jin so you can troll ppl super easy

also @ bolt-- get a god damned mic

just play jin so you can troll ppl super easy

Jin is pretty cool (see what I did there?), but I'm not really interested.

He does have some pretty annoying resets though, haha.

Hey guys I might switch to Litchi.

Yup.

tumblr_m4803brakq1qf3dsw.jpg