Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Mu matchup is gay for Ragna imo, it's even at best.

It's ragna lol you never stood a chance

YukiBlue vs Lunkage is 9-1 in his favour fuck it.

And when It boils down to it, Mu doesn't have to worry about Ragna a whole lot. Patient play, good spacing and 2C abuse is the order of the day. No problems really, Keep him out, respect ID and mash xC.

Who wants a stream?

Stream?

Stream!

Labµ

Today and tomorrow?

Just tomorrow?

Up to you guys.

I could watch either, but I don't have any specific questions atm. If I had to vote I'd say tomorrow, though since it is release day for those getting the NA release it might not be the best choice.

I actually think it would work out pretty well.

People would have a chance to try out the new game and come up with new questions.

Though maybe wednesday.

I think Wednesday or Thursday would be best for other people. If you want you can show off tech and people can try it out once they get the game.

Yea wed or thrus would be best IMO - would give me the the time I need to finish up my questionare... Been busy of late

Yo guys sup I'm the earth king now. Also happy USA sex CSEX day. I almost made you all valentines but then I decided I was too lazy to show my love in written form.

It's the thought that counts so I got you all really fukin' nice thoughts. You're welcome.

Exactly how much bandwidth is suitable to stream BB anyways? I can get AH3 to work with netplay but I can't even get BB to work well with offline stuff. Unless there are computer hardware conflicts I am not aware of. Streaming is a nightmare. ; ; /offtopic

Oh and Yuki, everything is in Luna's favor. EVERYTHING......

I just HAD to save 5 bucks and get the two day shipping for Extend. Dammit.

Yo guys sup I'm the earth king now. Also happy USA sex CSEX day. I almost made you all valentines but then I decided I was too lazy to show my love in written form.

It's the thought that counts so I got you all really fukin' nice thoughts. You're welcome.

Nice fuckin thoughts to you too, Solar~<3

My girlfriend pre ordered ME3 for me and i gave her a pandora bracelet. Romance is never dead in this house.

Also. Im super jealous of America having extend...just one more week...

MU Boards are my true Valentines. I really do like this board, It's forever my 2nd tab after Facebook. Best Character boards easily. That said...

I want Extend badly, You do not understand how poor and far behind Europe is.

MU Boards are my true Valentines. I really do like this board, It's forever my 2nd tab after Facebook. Best Character boards easily. That said...

I like the Mu Boards, like, a lot, but this place is better.

Sorry man.

:3