Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Yes, Solar. You too, are cute. We're all kawaii as fuck here. :3c

It's true.

And Kneesocks da bess, just sayin, but I really like how your Scanty came out there~

And damn, that Jesus (Buddy Christ?) looks a hell a lot like one of my friends haha.

hahaha, Solar, you are really a cute little babe :3 Damn, jealous of that guy exorcising you!!! Dude looks like he knows his stuff!!! :) :)

Lol, unfortunately, I'm kinda a linguist, so not much accent. Though I like the way British folk pronounce sound instead of [a], and abuse [ai] and [ei] diphthongs so I try to copy this sometimes. ))

Interesting thing, that if you consider "deep Russian accent" as stuff with hardcore [r] sounds, like voices in Red Alert, Metro2033 or other Soviet/Russian based stuff, it may not really be the real Russian accent.

So here you go, our local guy tutoring you KOF with very hardcore English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1qM6QwSGHs

Don't mind his [r] sounds, he has a speech defect. But for the rest he is a great example.

UPD: now that I think about it he really does sound like guys from Red Alert and Metro a little lol )))

UPD: wow, I found myself doing comments for CS2 money match: www.ustream.tv/recorded/15890312

I'm not too much of an entertainer, but I tried my cheerful self best :blush:

You guys sure don't seem to mind conforming to the whole vodka stereotype, which I find rather interesting.

But no, you definitely sound almost exactly what I expected haha.

On a different note, is there some reason that I can't land stuff > 6c > 66~6a > 6b > stuff properly? I always seem to miss the 6a, and I feel like I might be doing something incorrectly.

I'm assuming this is after something like 2c CH 6a j.2c dash 2b 2c 6c 214d whiff dash 6a delay 6b 5c 6c.

If you're too close when you do 2b 2c the 6c will whiff. Use 2b 5c 6c or 2c 5c 6c instead.

You really need to delay both these moves on most characters. If you hit with 6a too high, 6b won't juggle. If you don't delay 6b on certain characters the second hit whiffs.

Also, there are situations where it doesn't work on some characters. Can't list them all, you need to figure out with experience, but one example is Airthrow on tsubaki, RC 2c 5c 6c whiffs.

Take the CS1 disc out of the console, and put the CSEX disc in. This should make it a lot easier.

Can you do the midscreen throw combo on ragna? throw 66a 5c 6c 214d whiff 66a :6b 5c 6c. If you're dropping 6c 6a on this one, you're probably just inputing 214d too slow, or holding it down by accident. Look at the inputs here if that doesn't work, might help you figure out what you're doing wrong : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoCLTItUeyM#t=4m44s

214d whiff 66a is not a dash cancel, like ragna's 6a ch 5b 5dd dash cancel 5c 6a etc..., so you really just input 66a as soon as you think you've got the right height.

Yes, Solar. You too, are cute. We're all kawaii as fuck here. :3c

Nice cosplay, by the way. Scanty is my fave.

Mine too, I find her adorable. xD I wish she was more popular, but she has a hard time beating out megane moe Kneesocks. :< Kneesocks has 2 transformation form figures and Scanty doesn't even have one yet. ;-; I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

It's true.

And Kneesocks da bess, just sayin, but I really like how your Scanty came out there~

And damn, that Jesus (Buddy Christ?) looks a hell a lot like one of my friends haha.

Haha. Megane moe is just so hard to pass up huh? And thanks, it's still my favorite costume to wear. And our Jesus in that picture was great. We had just come out of the bathroom touching up makeup and we passed each other and his eyes widened and we had the same thought. We stood like that for quite a bit with people taking pics, it was great. xD

hahaha, Solar, you are really a cute little babe :3 Damn, jealous of that guy exorcising you!!! Dude looks like he knows his stuff!!! :) :)

Haha, I don't look that way on a day to day basis. Like I've mentioned I look nothing like myself in that costume. =P

You guys sure don't seem to mind conforming to the whole vodka stereotype, which I find rather interesting.

But no, you definitely sound almost exactly what I expected haha.

On a different note, is there some reason that I can't land stuff > 6c > 66~6a > 6b > stuff properly? I always seem to miss the 6a, and I feel like I might be doing something incorrectly.

Yeah, I guess Russians are the most self-ironic folk in the world ) Taking into account no one in our BB community drinks alcohol at all ) Liters of cola )

> 6c > 66~6a > 6b > you mean the habacan path? Or the FC combo? Habacan path needs the opponent high and away to some degree, otherwise 6A won't connect no matter your execution. So try just doing everything generally asap, and pay more attention to the opp. position.

Crying, your Russian accent is just what I expected. I like it. :3

Mine too, I find her adorable. xD I wish she was more popular, but she has a hard time beating out megane moe Kneesocks. :< Kneesocks has 2 transformation form figures and Scanty doesn't even have one yet. ;-; I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Well, Kneesocks is pretty cute, I guess. But Scanty still da bess.

And agreed, I would totally buy that. We can dream, I suppose.

Hey guys, I though I'd say hi to the gang since it seems like this is where everyone is hanging out. I'm a Mu player way back from the CS1 days and by the looks of things, I may be using Mu much more this time around in Extend. Right now she's looking better than my Jin is ATM, I'm not sure if she's going to be a main but she's Top Sub Status ATM but you never know, things may change. I'll be in this area of the forums often so expect to see much more of me.

Hey maaaaan...

Oh, I feel this applies to you more than anything Sir Noble Yellow. Even if I am on a temporary BB hiatus, my yellow DLC is still off limits. :kitty:

Also, you should main mu, you know you want to.

Hey maaaaan...

Oh, I feel this applies to you more than anything Sir Noble Yellow. Even if I am on a temporary BB hiatus, my yellow DLC is still off limits. :kitty:

It's cool. I do like that yellow pallet but since you got dibs first, I'll use Color #10 (Blue/Black/White) from the original pallets for now on. It's not yellow but it's one of my faves. I'll be a color fraud when it comes to Mu since you asked nicely LOL.

Also, you should main mu, you know you want to.

I am highly considering it.

It's cool. I do like that yellow pallet but since you got dibs first, I'll use Color #10 (Blue/Black/White) from the original pallets for now on. It's not yellow but it's one of my faves. I'll be a color fraud when it comes to Mu since you asked nicely LOL.

xD I dunno why I'm so attached to that color. It's all neon and stuff...I also like blue hair.

I am highly considering it.

Join us. JOIN.

Yo, Shinsyn.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone just naturally gravitates towards those colours because they are the best. Except Pedro, what a hipster. :3

Maybe people will think that you're me and therefore think I'm good at this fucking game.

gg's random netplayer noel who canned me 8 times in a row. I think I'll go sulk in self-pity now.

Yo, Shinsyn.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone just naturally gravitates towards those colours because they are the best. Except Pedro, what a hipster. :3

I gravitate towards the ones that you can chose without having to press start :eng101:

LOL you guys are awesome, and frankly after playing a few games with Mu and Jin, Mu is getting closer to putting Jin into sub status. It saddens me because I've been playing Jin as my main since CT but it feels as if I've hit a brick wall with him.

That's not the only kind of fraud you'd be by switching mains to Mu.

Don't hurt me guys, it was a joke!