Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

LOL you guys are awesome, and frankly after playing a few games with Mu and Jin, Mu is getting closer to putting Jin into sub status. It saddens me because I've been playing Jin as my main since CT but it feels as if I've hit a brick wall with him.

I hear you, bro. My boyfriend was having the same problem as you (mained Jin since CT, hit the wall, wanted to drop him, etc.) until he learned buttloads of gimmicky resets, and he still stomps all over me, haha.

So, if you want to keep playing Jin, you should. But we like recruiting new members for the Mu army as well! Except Yuki, because he's a hipster. <3

That's not the only kind of fraud you'd be by switching mains to Mu.

I'm okay with this. :3

LOL thanks. I probably won't completely drop Jin, I do have a reputation for using him so I can still have him in my arsenal. I'm sure it's due to the fact that I find him boring in Extend and Mu so fun to play. Either way, I do see me using both of them. I find it easier to deal with everyone's "Pocket Ragna" with Mu than Jin since her spacing is much better than his (it covers much more).

Thank you for joining the most fraudulent dark side Shyn. Get ready to feast on haters' tears. :v:

Zombeh Mu palette the best. But I wish she had an actual red hair color palette.

Thank you for joining the most fraudulent dark side Shyn. Get ready to feast on haters' tears. :v:

Zombeh Mu palette the best. But I wish she had an actual red hair color palette.

Redheaded mu sounds sexy.

But I still like blue hair. :3

The one with the blue skin?

Obviously, it's MYSTIQUE MU. :3

I like the purple skin Mu palette and the black one. And sometimes the Valentine palette. :3

Cookie should use Valentine's Day palette more often. Killer in disguise. ^-^

I want a green and purple pallet for every character, so everyone who fights me can get their daily dose.

I wouldn't use that for Mu, though, she's too pure for that. I don't even know what my dream color would look like for her.

Oh, but #GOLDEN BASED SWAGNA all day. And I barely even sub Ragna.

And I swear to god, if Saya is in BB3, she better be fighting in her goddamn robes. I'll forgive Mu for not doing this, however.

I want a green and purple pallet for every character, so everyone who fights me can get their daily dose.

This made me lol.

Those palettes are sexy, I'd play 'em.

I kind of dislike a lot of her palettes that have that weird bodysuit look to them though.

Picked Mu up again. Kind of, I was playing Randoms with a buddy and I was chosen to play Mu, and holy shit I forgot everything, doing weird shit forgetting combos ect.

Justasplanned.exe

I kind of dislike a lot of her palettes that have that weird bodysuit look to them though.

This. The body suit makes her look cluttered in my opinion. She looks more elegant without it. :3

You forgot everything? So you still know more than me.
Haha, I spent about 4 games wondering why I couldn't Habacan 5C > 6C Crouching :')

This. The body suit makes her look cluttered in my opinion. She looks more elegant without it. :3

The body suit makes me look less like a pervert though :sweatdrop:

I know, so true!

Says the guy with the giant Mu ass on his stick. :3

Really? I prefer her that way. With an ass like that the body suit ruins it. Her chest is covered anyways, even if she has "underboob" she isn't endowed enough for that to even be perverse at all imo.

Of course being female she could probably be wearing even less and I could play her without anyone giving a second thought.

I'm totally hetero but Mu is sexy, she should show it.

Says the guy with the giant Mu ass on his stick. :3

People don't usually notice right away, because my hands are all over it.

Really? I prefer her that way. With an ass like that the body suit ruins it. Her chest is covered anyways, even if she has "underboob" she isn't endowed enough for that to even be perverse at all imo.

Of course being female she could probably be wearing even less and I could play her without anyone giving a second thought.

I'm totally hetero but Mu is sexy, she should show it.

Don't worry, I prefer her that way too.