Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Jin is pretty cool (see what I did there?), but I'm not really interested.

He does have some pretty annoying resets though, haha.

Trolling with Jin is pretty fun tho :cool:

Lawl of course I'm not gonna main Litchi.

I'm just bored and Litchi presents a fun challenge so I'm avoiding Mu for awhile till the game picks back up/new games comes out.

Lawl of course I'm not gonna main Litchi.

I'm just bored and Litchi presents a fun challenge so I'm avoiding Mu for awhile till the game picks back up/new games comes out.

Yuki said the same thing when he was gonna try out Bang.

;_;7

*Comes back to say hello to everyone*

*Gets called a hipster even in absence*

;_;

I've dropped BB entirely until a new game comes out. I just find extend so god damn boring :(

ALSO IM BACK TO MUBOARDS I FEEL BAD NEGLECTING YOU ALL FOR SO LONG:gonk:

Bolt im suprised to see that i cant leave any msgs on your visitor wall or w/e -- you still interested in the critiques I had for you? texting them through XBL is insanely tedious with a stick

You can't leave me messages? Uh.

Yea I couldnt before but you seem to have changed it so I left you a wall of text

@ pwny we gotta do something about our connection - it was pretty frustrating today and that guy who joined your room was so annoying, I was an inch away from busting out my main-chicken

@bolt *again* I put a great deal of thought into my advice for you -- remember to put your own twist on things-adapt-modify. Use this slump period like I have in previous iterations to refine your art(art is a bang?!).

If only there were more mu-12 players on XBL or if I was on PSN, Im coming to a point were I enjoy passing on whatever Ive learned.

I would consider picking Mu back up now, really. I love Bang just as much as her. But is it not ironic I got so bored of Extend after dropping her? It's weird.

I like Carl, too. I've put in a lot of hours with him just learning intricate shit, Fun resets and wacky combos, but it's still not fun ;_;

Is it weird I want another rebalance haha?

I like Solars new avatar.

I still play BB and I never tire of it.

I take breaks though.

I just love BB a lot lol.

@ pwny we gotta do something about our connection - it was pretty frustrating today and that guy who joined your room was so annoying, I was an inch away from busting out my main-chicken

I dunno, it's not like I chose to have my internets act all wonky. Holy hell was I free yesterday.

And DJR is a friend of mine haha.

How long does it take to learn stick? I'm making the switch next week,

It really depends on how adaptable you are, I have a friend who took a couple months learning it, whereas I had it down in a week or so.

It's not as large of a gap as people make it out to be; if you're good at assigning different fingers to different buttons like in Guitar Hero then you should be good.

I guess it would also help to note that I'm gdlk at Guitar Hero.

I think it may take me a couple of weeks. I've been a pad warrior since CT but we'll see how this goes. What's an easy character to try practicing with?

I think it may take me a couple of weeks. I've been a pad warrior since CT but we'll see how this goes. What's an easy character to try practicing with?

It took me about a week to get the motions and whatnot correct, and about another two weeks to get about as good as I was before. I made the switch ages ago though, so it might take you a little longer since you've been playing on pad longer. Hard to say though, it really depends on the person.

Just play whatever character that you already know and are comfortable with. Also, try not to switch back and forth between stick and pad, it will only hinder your progress. Good luck~!