Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Good shit Zeromus, PNW had some good words to say about your play.

Thanks C0R, I was hoping to see you there and learn more forbidden Mu technology. I had a lot of fun against PNW players, wanted to face Huey and play against Spark more.

Thanks guys. =) I got pretty rocked by The Biter though lol. My Gold Bursts weren't fraudulent enough; they became Lord Knight bursts.

Yo. I'm back. And I'm playing Mu again.

Word to your parents and/or guardians.

Hmm...I want to play bb again. I don't think anybody around me wants to play though. :x I haven't played anyone for 4 months pretty much. I think I can only play mu now. I don't know how to play any other character now.

So who's everyone playing in persona.

I don't know who to play in Persona, everyone looks cool. D:

But I'll probably try both Labrys characters, Teddie, and Yukiko first.

I want to try all the characters before making a choice, but so far I'm thinking about maining Elizabeth, and subbing Shadow Labrys, but using a pocket Mitsuru or Chie in tournaments.

Kanji.

But I'll be damned if this game doesn't die mighty quickly.

The only thing I'm scared is that the Purse-Owner fanbase itself is going to kill it by doing...whatever it is they do. I could give two shits about the series, but the fightan game looks pretty neat, and Naoto has an insta-kill, which makes me moist.

I would say I've already had enough of the fanbase just by hanging around Mayonaka Midnight, but that would be like saying I'm tired of seeing British people in the UK.

Oh, speaking of which; Yuki, you still haven't spoke to me in your normal accent yet~

I just think any fighting game based solely off an original Anime will not last long, regardless of it's content. The audience for P4U is going to be tiny due to the fact not a lot of people are actually into the Anime. I'm just buying it because most of my friends are. I have super low expectations from it in all honesty.

And you will never hear my accent. Ever. :D

But it's not based on an anime alone. It's based on an incredibly popular series of RPGs. It's not like it's centered around some obscure series that no one has heard of.