Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Moe~Moe~Kyun~Kyun Discussion - Storymode v3

Well it seems I wasnt to far off. My fault about the derp translations.

From all the better translated info we have, we didnt get hit that hard at all lol:)

Thanks to everyone in here and Hakimaru that helped out.

Edit: Are we gonna make that cp change list thread now or we gonna wait?

i'm just loving the fact that the changes don't look harsh enough to relearn her.. i guess only the corner combos would be hurt considering how they want to nerf the combo length.. oh well, we'll see next month..

i'm just loving the fact that the changes don't look harsh enough to relearn her.. i guess only the corner combos would be hurt considering how they want to nerf the combo length.. oh well, we'll see next month..

And stein placement.. so yea we do gotta relearn out combos

How are you gonna have time when your playing like 6 chars and 3 of them new?

How are you gonna have time when your playing like 6 chars and 3 of them new?

I'm learning one at a time.

I really like Bullet, Amane, Noel, Ragna (surprisingly), Relius and Jin. We'll see how I hold up.

Supposedly her C normals have seen a decrease in speed. This, combined with likely changes in recovery and untechability in her normals/specials, along with new proration values, will lead to a complete redesign of her optimal combos.

Faster 236D is great news. I just hope 214D doesn't become a joke, and I'm not sure how I feel about slower C normals. As long as the dumbass hurtboxes are gone from 5c and 2c I'll be fine.

Yeah, 214D only hitting once is pretty sad, but at least it'll be faster apparently. I guess this means no more sweet bomb combos, but maybe she'll get something new with her different stein placements + Ikutachi. Slower C moves is fine I guess, as long as they're not CS1 slow. =(

Faster 236D is great news.

Keep in mind only the laser is seen to move faster, the startup and recovery could very well be much worse.

Yeah, 214D only hitting once is pretty sad, but at least it'll be faster apparently. I guess this means no more sweet bomb combos, but maybe she'll get something new with her different stein placements + Ikutachi. Slower C moves is fine I guess, as long as they're not CS1 slow. =(

214d only hitting once is actually a huge buff to combos, as it now no longer applies p2.90x3 for measly upfront damage.

Supposedly her C normals have seen a decrease in speed. This, combined with likely changes in recovery and untechability in her normals/specials, along with new proration values, will lead to a complete redesign of her optimal combos.

FUCK.... sigh... hopefully they arent slowed down too much... I dont wana be playing cs1 again...

As for bombs not being lame in combos anymore cor -- can you really say that.. its possible they nerfed the proration -- again

unless you know for a fact that is

The only proration nerf was to the p1 of the bombs, they've retained the same combo utility they have always had.

The main thing keeping them from being a stable bnb segment is the relatively low damage:prorate ratio

[(600:91)x3], compared to say, 6b

[(680:94)x2]

There is also a high likelyhood that they will far increase the damage of the bomb hit to compensate for the loss of raw damage (1800->600), implying that Habakiri will have a very good damage:prorate ratio.

Assuming a tweak to the p2 of bomb, or the addition of smp is also reasonable, either way they will be a different tool, and have a new niche.

Ugh, this is all so frightening. Seeing Azrael kick someone to the other side of the screen for 4k while hearing that our overall damage gets hurt...

Thankfully her new astral is a great morale boost, just gotta wait this one out and play it by for the time being.

kuh.. slower C moves? since i did not play her in CS1, i might really have to relearn her neutral game..

We can only hope and pray that they do not become cs1 style slow while the CP as a whole is a faster game...

c0r were/how did you know/figure out that her C normals are getting nerfed in speed (god that blows) but seriously this is confirmed?

It's speculated, just like every other bit of information we have at this point. Nothing will be confirmed until we A: Get some video or B: Get an official changelog.

We don't even know if things are actually faster yet, it's all hearsay from the bbs. That's why I would recommend refraining from speculation based on speculation based on assumptions, it doesn't really lead anywhere but in circles.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum. Dura lex, sed lex.

Ave atque vale.