Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honnou

Honnou LIVE GGAC Lab Stream: Anything from advanced combos to basics!

Can't believe I've never seen someone stream GG outside of tournament play, so...

From here but I'll copypasta

"Guilty Gear Lab w/ Honnou

http://www.twitch.tv/honnou

I welcome questions about any of the cast or game system.

I can use :PO::OS::CH::AN::ZA::BA::JO::TE::SO::IN::SL::FA::JA: with proficiency and know things here and there about the rest of the cast.

I do this semi-regularly so please, if you like, subscribe on twitch.tv

For those so inclined, paypal donations can be made out to syunikiss@gmail.com "

Doing this right now, and semi-regularly. I'm hoping to make up for my long absence on Dustloop with something that can contribute back to the community.

Using: Standard SD stream of GGAC using Monoprice USB capture device in combination with Adobe FME, Wirecast and Xsplit, depending on what I need to do.

I'll talk with you about this later, but I'm totally interested in helping you with this.

I'm unexpectedly free today.

Going to do an all-day stream with breaks of course.

Also, glad to hear that Qwerty

Thank you to all those who stopped by today, made my day.

Hey, I dropped in but you weren't live at the time. Still, I think it's cool any time anything involving gg happens. I'll keep my peepers peeled and try to catch it eventually.

Might stream shortly. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Live!

Honnou's laptop randomly died during last night's stream, so don't be surprised if he's MIA for awhile.

Honnou's laptop randomly died during last night's stream, so don't be surprised if he's MIA for awhile.

Thanks for the heads up, I popped up last night and was wondering what happened when the stream just cut out.

Yeah, laptops dead, out 600 bucks. :(