Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M.D. Orona

Long Island Roll Call!

I'm back from Spriiing Breeeeaaak in Massachusets. Time to netplay it up, like nothing ever happened. :vbang:

Shoutouts to never actually posting in this thread before. :psyduck:

How many weeks of class you got left anyway?

....I'm free after May 18th I think ... somewhere in that time range.

I will be bringing my things to campus tomorrow (friday). There's going to be a lot of games tomorrow. Come on up and meet the latest living legend.

BlazBlue and KOF.

Pool enough money and I'll get Arcana Heart 3.

How many weeks of class you got left anyway?

....I'm free after May 18th I think ... somewhere in that time range.

I get out of classes after May 1st. Then it's just finals.

Sorry guys, no local BlazBlue today. (although nobody comes to see me)

I'm nearly broke, so I'm taking today to save gas, clean up so I can midnight run if I have to and get some other grownup things done.

Next Friday I'll try to bring my setup. I hope I get a bigger crowd than last week.

Donate today and I'll be running AH3. :D Why is this game still 30 bucks?

I know quite a few people from LI were hyped about going to ECT, if you wanna go, now's a good time to start talking/asking questions/pre-registering.

Rooms are getting eaten up pretty quick.

After I move and settle in I am considering what it will take to start a weekly. I would like to be able to take all my equipment but I'm gonna need:

A new travel bag - about 80 bucks

A SaltyCam - about 40-50 bucks

My laptop isn't good enough to stream but it's good enough to record.

To be honest, I don't want to spend any more on equipment. I already really hurt myself this year from the PVR and other stuff...

Dude, I can't even stream from my room, and I have a working PVR.

ScrCap is a POS that refuses to work, and I can't remember the name of the other program I used but it doesn't want to work right.

And like you, my wallet cries everytime I spend. Really, I'm more focused on keeping my goal of saving up to kill off one of my old student loans. It's like 2.5 grand, so I have quite a bit of saving to do.

Dude, I can't even stream from my room, and I have a working PVR.

ScrCap is a POS that refuses to work, and I can't remember the name of the other program I used but it doesn't want to work right.

And like you, my wallet cries everytime I spend. Really, I'm more focused on keeping my goal of saving up to kill off one of my old student loans. It's like 2.5 grand, so I have quite a bit of saving to do.

heh. I have many times that. Just think of it as a car that drives you the rest of your life.

PC streams fine because DUH. The lappy is poverty, though.

Next week I'm planning to come through to Suffolk for a couple days.

Cool. I'll looking forward to it.

This thread has been in active for nearly a month. Why is that? No one is hosting an event? Are looking for casuals? Are cyborg crabs invading Long Island? I wouldn't know, I have nothing to do since my classes are over.

Cyborg crabs sounds like some nobel prize-tier concoctions. Capture them. FOR SCIENCE.

I haven't hosted anything personally since ... er, the tourney back in March. A few random casuals happened in the nassau area since then, but they were small 2-3 person sessions, and the participants (not counting myself) don't regularly use Dustloop so there was little point in posting about it.

The next "thing" that some LI players are participating in is ECT. Not sure how many of us are going since I didn't put any effort into figuring that out, but I know my room at the hotel will pretty much be LI players. :kitty:

Cyborg crabs sounds like some nobel prize-tier concoctions. Capture them. FOR SCIENCE.

I haven't hosted anything personally since ... er, the tourney back in March. A few random casuals happened in the nassau area since then, but they were small 2-3 person sessions, and the participants (not counting myself) don't regularly use Dustloop so there was little point in posting about it.

The next "thing" that some LI players are participating in is ECT. Not sure how many of us are going since I didn't put any effort into figuring that out, but I know my room at the hotel will pretty much be LI players. :kitty:

The way I see it unless I get a ride or I get my license. I mostly likely won't be going to ECT.

Seeing as its in 2 days, I doubt you'd be going anyway, unless you magically acquired a way there

(Personally, I'm going by train)

and like $100-200 worth of spending money.

i'm 90% going lol (things tend to happen at the last minute..."take out the garbage"..."the dog died"..."i'm having the baby!!!"... -_-)

i'm 90% going lol (things tend to happen at the last minute..."take out the garbage"..."the dog died"..."i'm having the baby!!!"... -_-)

Imagine hearing that right as you're about to walk out the door.

God, I would be terrified.