Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M.D. Orona

Long Island Roll Call!

If any of you guys play GG, I'd like to get in some casuals next time everyone goes to TGE. If there isn't a ps2 setup I could just bring one.

GG's HK and Hito.

BG's to cold hands. D:

I'ma try to get off that air habit yo. Holddat. :3

And BC, I didn't forget about Ush xD I actually had offline casuals for him with a couple hours this past Wednesday. Speaking of which, I'm chuck his handle/XBL tag on the OP. He said it was cool while I was with him, so yeah.

If any of you guys play GG, I'd like to get in some casuals next time everyone goes to TGE. If there isn't a ps2 setup I could just bring one.

I don't really play GG, I was getting into it but then BB came out and kinda stole GG's thunder

but idk I mean if we can people to play GG with then I could mash around

also I'm not sure if they have CRTs at TGE (but I think they do)

Hauling myself out to school today with KOF and BB. May not be there all day, but will at least bring BB to the people.

You know...I MIGHT be able to make it to this place. Since I don't think I live too far from this place Gamer's Edge. What days do you meet?

As of right now, we've been going on Thursday nights cause that's when Hitoshura gets his MK fix in. (Besides, the entire LI scene concept is like 3 weeks old, we're still getting ourselves oriented)

We don't have a separate night for BB casuals yet, although we are making plans to host a little tourney on 3/31. A thread will go up in Event Announcements once we have all the finer details figured out.

In other news, I grabbed a copy of CSX for 360 as well, so that means 2 things: 1) I can play with some of you (i.e. BC Sama) that only have the 360 copy of the game, arigato netplayu. And 2) I can technically host casuals at my place if needed. With 2 setups now (1 PS3 and 1 360), that should suffice seeing as there aren't too many of us at the moment. And me hosting would save $5 on venue fee for peeps like HK

(stay poverty <3)

And most importantly, my house isn't fucking cold D< ....yesIamstillmadmyhandswerefreezingatTGElastnight.

EDIT: Also picked up SC5 for 360, just saiyan. Not that I'll be good at it anytime soon...

Star, as a person who plays a character that everyone (including you) hates, I'm going to say the following:

Fuck them.

Keep playing your game.

And now I'm off to work :v:

lol I'm glad to see this is getting pretty lively. Also Mad props to West LI for coming together in a matter of what 6 days? If you guys have Facebook accounts join the Long Island Blazblue group.

Sounds good Orona I'll add you when I can unless you added me already.

Requested to join FB group. Sorry for not getting it done earlier. =x

I'll take care of getting my XBL stuff together in a minute... Um, whilst this sucks for the suffolk players, I'm kinda stuck in nassau for the next .... fucking 12 days? And even then when I come back to suffolk, I have business that I have to attend to and then I'm rushed back to Nassau the next day ~_~ Rather than waiting until forever to play with you guys, does the idea of weekly netplay casuals sound okay?

Unless someone wants to step up and try organizing something with the few of you that are out there (albeit pretty scattered -- the Nassau scene is literally 15minutes or less from each other so organizing this is significantly easier).

Requested to join FB group. Sorry for not getting it done earlier. =x

I'll take care of getting my XBL stuff together in a minute... Um, whilst this sucks for the suffolk players, I'm kinda stuck in nassau for the next .... fucking 12 days? And even then when I come back to suffolk, I have business that I have to attend to and then I'm rushed back to Nassau the next day ~_~ Rather than waiting until forever to play with you guys, does the idea of weekly netplay casuals sound okay?

Unless someone wants to step up and try organizing something with the few of you that are out there (albeit pretty scattered -- the Nassau scene is literally 15minutes or less from each other so organizing this is significantly easier).

yeah net play works. Right now I'm looking at AIF(allisfighter) maybe there might be LI players there who knows.

Well in that case, I'm gonna hit XBL for a few hours this afternoon. I'll just have a lobby open from 4pm until whenever. I'll give Ushman a heads up too so maybe he can get on.

Well in that case, I'm gonna hit XBL for a few hours this afternoon. I'll just have a lobby open from 4pm until whenever. I'll give Ushman a heads up too so maybe he can get on.

Yo can someone invite me to the LI BB group? Better yet, can we change to the LI Airdashers group? I doubt it's so huge as to be exclusive to BB necessarily...

Dont have your FB, but uh. Here you go. (If it's the wrong link or whatever, just tell me. I'm FB-impaired, real talk.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306596406060500/

It hasn't been edited to an airdasher group just yet so hold tight. I'll see if I can have it fixed. If not, we may have to remake the group.

Edit was successful. It's stated to be for airdashers now.

:(

It's aight I guess. People will show up in time.

I just wish we had more active posters. Thread is a bit slow (compared to others) and info takes a while to get around.

yeah true. I just took a look at skullgirls. Looks like a very strange game, but if I had to main someone in it it would be Double.

Another night of casuals, got home safe.

Shoutouts to Hito getting bodied by that worm in Marble Zone (from Sonic).

Shoutouts to that traffic light that's been blowing HK up for the last 5 years. Fucking S-tier.

Shoutouts to me getting curbstomped by fatigue and passing out in the corner of TGE for like 15 minutes.

In other news: We are still planning to host a tourney on 3/31. We'll have a thread up before the weekend is out.

shoutouts to Orona for not getting 6D'd as much as last time we played

shoutouts to Challenge mode being so free

shoutouts to Sonic and it's psychedelic Chaos Emerald hunts

shoutouts to staying free to time

shoutouts to Team DAI

shoutouts to shoutouts

so Orona we doing casuals on Tuesday next week instead of Thursday?

I'm honestly not sure. Seems like Thursdays are better for Hito, so I'm thinking we'll just stay with that until he wants to start dodging the venue fee.

Besides, I wanna get at that chill-ass couch again.

Another night of casuals, got home safe.

Shoutouts to Hito getting bodied by that worm in Marble Zone (from Sonic).

Shoutouts to that traffic light that's been blowing HK up for the last 5 years. Fucking S-tier.

Shoutouts to me getting curbstomped by fatigue and passing out in the corner of TGE for like 15 minutes.

In other news: We are still planning to host a tourney on 3/31. We'll have a thread up before the weekend is out.

31st. Hmm I will be a no show for that. Brawl tourney on the same day. :/.... I'll be there in netplay spirit lol.

shoutouts to Orona for not getting 6D'd as much as last time we played

shoutouts to Challenge mode being so free

shoutouts to Sonic and it's psychedelic Chaos Emerald hunts

shoutouts to staying free to time

shoutouts to Team DAI

shoutouts to shoutouts

so Orona we doing casuals on Tuesday next week instead of Thursday?

Shoutouts to me getting a team.