Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

10s8b2e.jpg

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF NAGO BALL Z

Episode Title: George is Shady (times thirteen).

> In the quest for the Nago Balls, George has undergone training.

> George has attained the power Shady-Ken indirectly increasing Rachel's powerlevel.

> Although not as strong as she used to be, her quest for the Nago Balls continue.

> A masked man appears who claims he knows of the Nago Balls locations.

Welcome to the Rachel Sanctuary! Rules are the same. We will keep it to how Polka ran things.

The general rule of thumb pretty much anywhere on the internet is to use common courtesy and some form of common sense. So I'm going to put it out there that just because this is labeled free for all does not mean that people can post whatever.

The Rachel Sanctuary is a social board where Rachel players can post things Rachel and non-Rachel related that do not fit in with the other threads of the Rachel forum. As such, this is more or less a relaxed and social atmosphere where Rachel mains (and visitors) may chat with each other.

If there's excessive spam, trolling, illegal materials, or some kind of argument gets out of line then I will take the appropriate action. I am only human and I will make calls as I see them, but generally my policy goes as follows-

Spam = Someone fills up the page with BR HUEHUAHUEHUAxN. Filling up space just to fill up space and/or be obnoxious (or maybe because you're just dumb idk).

Trolling = See Verdebeans

Illegal materials = I don't care if it's a half nude 2D loli or something suggestive, but if it's like straight up hentai (if it needs line bars, then it's hentai) then yeah I'm going to ask for a link. If it's a real person that's underage then yeah I'm going to ask for you to just remove it. Cuz that's not cool.

Argument gets out of line = See Verdebeans and DvZ

I also don't like- LOL INTERNET DEBATEZU. But as long as it doesn't evolve into one of the above, I'll let it pass. If I see an argument that has already gotten out of hand, I will delete the posts causing the trouble and give infractions to the offending parties if need be.

I will also enforce any general Dustloop rules, including the piracy clause.

But I really don't want to give out infractions or be mean since I like most of the people here. So please don't put me in situations where I have to. :|

Most of the time I'll let you know to correct/remove/stop being a dick/whatever first. If you're like- LOL NO. or continue the behavior, then yeah... well... tough luck bro.

If you have any questions then just ask. I don't bite. I only make contracts that steal people's souls.

Happy Rachel-ing~

So have they fought the Ginyu force yet?

Yeah, they stopped in the middle of the fight right before Goku lands on Namek.... FOR YEARS

j.2C > frog is fun!

Height dependent timing is all it takes to master it.

Shoutouts to fixing Makoto hitbox as well. 3C > iris > 3C finally works properly.

j.2C > frog is fun!

Height dependent timing is all it takes to master it.

Shoutouts to fixing Makoto hitbox as well. 3C > iris > 3C finally works properly.

:D

What about hitting her with 5CC in the corner while she's being zapped by George after 5B?

Hey everyone!

With a new Rachel Sanctuary and my copy of Extend coming in the mail tomorrow I figured I'd stop lurking and introduce myself >_>

I picked up Rachel in CS1 and loved her ever since. I play her along with Noel and Litchi and some of you have most likely played me at some point or another...

My skill level varies but I'd like to think I'm decent at best (but not playing seriously for the past few months has really messed up my j2C timing) and I'm pretty sure coming here will only make me get better =D

I love being one of the only Rachels in the UK, no-one knows what to do against her :yaaay:

So you are basically saying me playing against Zoular, Hexa, Kiba, ... doesn't teach them how to play against Rachel... AT ALL?!

Profound sadness. :vbang:

So you are basically saying me playing against Zoular, Hexa, Kiba, ... doesn't teach them how to play against Rachel... AT ALL?!

Profound sadness. :vbang:

Well I can't speak for Zoular, but Kiba and myself still blow Chaz up.

So stop being sad and give yourself a pat on the back. :D