Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

@currentlemon, you should refer to the last rachel sanctuary for a more in-depth discussion, but the bottom line is the "normal" instant overhead works on all characters except litchi, noel, and hazama (the "normal" overhead being 5b 9 j.2d j.a). for hazama, you can get an instant overhead if you do the 2d before you jump, like right when you do the 5a/5b, but it defeats the purpose because they see the wind long before you do the overhead. (if i made an error someone correct me)

just saying this because i only started doing this consistently recently, but if they manage to block the instant overhead, don't forget you can do a second jump for fuzzy guard.... 5b 9 j.2d j.a j.b "9" j.a j.a etc land ....... if they block the overhead, you still have a pretty good chance of hitting them with that fuzzy

Summary:

Fullscreen:

Midscreen:

Pressure:

Nice to have a format for match-ups, but what exactly do you mean by Pressure? Pressure strings of [character] and what we can do to escape/punish?

Ah. I was looking at how LK set-up his. It's how you pressure that character and you also discuss how their character will attempt to pressure your Rachel.

Ok, thanks.

Ever took a look at the Noel MU forums? Maybe we can add things they use. Sure we can fit all those informations in the summary, but it's a nice quick overview before we go into detail.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13388-CSX-Noel-vs-Lambda

edit: Btw is there really a skype group? If yes, can somebody invite me please? My skype name is sima-chan. (with the . )

another episode of another anime

after previous episode ending... i thought things will be a bit different, at least not that quick :O

Akazawa going dere<3

25215765_m.jpg

I want to put videos of my saved matches on youtube so I can be critiqued, but all I have is my phone. Better than nothing, but anything I need to know to make youtube videos?

Should be self-explanatory. Make an account, click upload and follow the instructions. Nothing special really.

If you have slow upload speed you might want to reduce the filesize of your videos but it's not necessary.

They only sell PS3 version for some reason. Just checked Amazon, it says "ready to dispatch in 1 - 2 months" lol.

Btw Rele, I tortured myself with Rachel mirrors against Chiizu yesterday. Was as retarted as our mirrors, the more I play them the less I want to do it again.

It's almost like Toki Mirrors in HnK. 'Oh I blocked something, welp I'll fetch a drink in the meantime'.

Except you actually have to kill in more than one combo in BB :9

Although, there will be a GG tournament in Sweden in May and guess who will visit it: N-Otoko himself. I would KILL to play Rachel Mirrors against him. Too bad the chances that I can go there are next to zero T.T