Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

If you want to gold burst as a reversal, hold 1 while you do it, this way you won't blow the opponent away, but right into you instead. And try to have a super ready, or else it's barely worth it. Gold burst prorates pretty badly as a starter, so you want to aim for a good setup afterwards, and super will always offer you that. I generally don't gold burst without enough meter.

Gold burst > throw.

./cough

No, please don't do that.

...even if I'm pretty likely to go for it myself. I'm too used to trolling. >_>

Gold burst, yes, you will always use up wind.

But defensive bursting you won't use wind if you activate burst during blockstun (if for some reason you wanted to burst during blockstun).

I was very disappointed when Labrys' persona turned out not to be Mara. It was the perfect opportunity for the best persona to make a comeback.

I was very disappointed when Labrys' persona turned out not to be Mara. It was the perfect opportunity for the best persona to make a comeback.

Instead, it's angel Labrys!

It looks beautiful from the screen shots, but need to see some videos to see what the gameplay is like.

Ok... I didn't look at ALL of the screenshots. It doesn't look bad visually, but it's not as good as I originally thought... :v

Lol, this. We need to expand our topics of discussion. :v

Chao is always wanting to talk about Ristar, maybe we should. :3

What do people like besides anime and Rachel? Do you really need anything else?

Ristar huh? Well I'm an SNES kid. Vowed never to play a Genesis game ever since this. Can't hate on Mario Kart and get away with it.

I hear ya. My animu watching time is largely eaten up by watching over-popular shonens and trying to catch up because I'm literally 200 episodes behind. I JUST watched Soul Eater like last month if that tells you anything. :v:

This is why I gave up on shonen animu.

I won't play the .hack fighting game unless it has .hack//Quantum characters in it. Hanazawa Kana in a fighting game! :D

Though I'll probably only play it for the amusement factor even if Quantum is in.

I'm quite interested in the .Hack// Fighting game, I just wonder who all the playable characters will be. Only saw a bit of the thread last night on the game.

I've only read various .Hack// manga and novels and the anime along with the first game .Hack//Infection for PS2, shame the other 3 games here are like £40+ on Amazon but I really do like it altogther. Tempted to import the game for a bit of fun :)

Also, the Introductory Tea and Cake party thread seems to be doing well so far :)

.hack was pretty mindless, but fun.

1)Pop a speed charm

2)Murder everything in your general area

3)????

4)Profit.

Kind of an overrated series, but I'd play that in FG form... maybe...

Only good thing about .hack was the Yuki Kajiura soundtrack in .hack//sign. It made me want to play MMORPGs. Too bad the real thing is nothing like the world depicted there.

Only good thing about .hack was the Yuki Kajiura soundtrack in .hack//sign. It made me want to play MMORPGs. Too bad the real thing is nothing like the world depicted there.

This. That said, FFXI was still pretty fun back in the day.

I won't play the .hack fighting game unless it has .hack//Quantum characters in it. Hanazawa Kana in a fighting game! :D

Though I'll probably only play it for the amusement factor even if Quantum is in.

This. I would definitely play if Sakuya and Tobias are in it.

This. That said, FFXI was still pretty fun back in the day.

It's still fun. Tachi: Shoha is broken as shit.

FFXI isn't what it used to be. And at this point, it probably never will be. There's too much nostalgia factor riding on that game for me to appreciate it the way it is now.

I never got to play FFXI and I don't think I'll be trying out FFXIV either, mainly due to not having my own computer. I've only played or tried for a bit of the others games bar FF2 xD

@MisterBadguy: I see what you mean, at least the game being fun makes it worth playing. I agree :)

I'm going to that local tourney for BB again this Sunday, I hope my Rachel has improved a little since last time and my confidence also. Still playing and training until then though, I'll definitely be going against Bang again, I may be able to pick up a few tips as well for playing as and against Bang, for I might be able to get more Match Up experiance and improve playing as Bang when I might want to Sub him for some rare reason :)