Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

then perhaps you have a more twisted agenda than you innocent penguin love lets on.

like...

THIS!!!

penguinsex.jpg

then perhaps you have a more twisted agenda than you innocent penguin love lets on.

like...

THIS!!!

penguinsex.jpg

-_-

Did you seriously draw that just for this occasion?

lol

is it just me or is p4 looking less and less interesting

l just tried to watch a few matches, barely paid attention and ended up turning it off halfway through. l dont think imma buy this game :<

lol

is it just me or is p4 looking less and less interesting

l just tried to watch a few matches, barely paid attention and ended up turning it off halfway through. l dont think imma buy this game :<

Were there SMP combos in those matches?

no XD

actually l was watching bad players l think cause now im watching a good elizabeth and it's like sex for the eyes

Not I. I chose to put all my vacation funds into Comic-Con, where I hope Atlus will be there (hopefully at least in the game room) so I can try out P4.

I can't bring myself to be hype for P4U either lol.

I guess I'll learn an easy character to play with my friends but that's it.

TTT2 on the other hand...

Not I. I chose to put all my vacation funds into Comic-Con, where I hope Atlus will be there (hopefully at least in the game room) so I can try out P4.
:( have fun.
Not this year :V
:(
I can't bring myself to be hype for P4U either lol. I guess I'll learn an easy character to play with my friends but that's it. TTT2 on the other hand...
theyre all easy......... thats the problem

Watched some of the stream, noted the Rachel players that appeared and the match that I saw them in:

- brkrdave (played against blk_mage)

- NeoZero (played against Chou)

- Polka (played against Woki)

I really hope I can make it to EVO again sometime. This year would have been great but it wasn't in the cards -_-

I think brkrdave is in Top 8. Not sure if he stuck with Rachel all the way or if he used Arakune at some point.

Only switched to Rachel against the tager cuz I lost to him with arakune in pools. Rachel v tager too easy lol, even when I can't do combos with her anymore.

but yeah, that match put me in top 8. Sorry, i won't be playing the princess for these matches though

ah yes, these will certainly suffice. it'll be my inspiration to kick his ass.

Lol thanks gli. Did not know wtf to do against chou. Too strong man. Gli, you should come next year. I was sad when I heard you didn't come this time around.

Got to play P4U. At first I wasn't too sure about the game until I played it. Now I got that Yukiko hype! o.o

Everyone come to Summer Jammmmmmmmm

PLS

It might be the last tournament where I give a fuck about BB since people are gonna be on dat P4U and TTT2 is right around the corner too ._.