Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

iM@S tournament will be too expensive. DLCs too expensive (I know because I have all the DLC songs) ;(

It seems like the Olympics will be getting in the way of all the BlazBlue events going on in the UK >_>

I still think there should be a team GB for BlazBlue. Just so there was a reason for everyone to play BlazBlue over here more.

Been playing BlazBlue Calamity Trigger again recently, thought it would be good to practice against my bad bursting habits in a way while trying to get my 200 ranked matches done with. I try not to burst at all on CT but if I do, I do it when I feel it will work or just be useful or otherwise I'm in the Danger state. I'm hoping I can carry some of those bursting habits/rules I'm trying to set for myself to use back on Extend. Since BBCS, bursting didn't give me danger state and I haven't even tried to use bursts properly since.

I'm also making use of the original Sword Iris input for when I've been doing J.2C combos on CS/CSE, I keep doing 3D instead of 2D recently. So I'm treating it as a way to remember how to input down/2 on my controller properly as I seem to forget. So far it has worked when I had a quick blast on Extend the other day. Combo went more smoothly. It may sound odd but it seems to be working for me jumping back on CT every so often for a few games :)