Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

I'm burnt out on netplay. Offline has ruined it for me OTL

Time to grow a scene.

Welcome to the group. Netplay is mostly for trolling. >_>

Netplay is a magical land where blocking sucks, mashing is gdlk, and grabs are awesome

Also,gli, any time I watch you play you be trollin lol....

Netplay is a magical land where blocking sucks, mashing is gdlk, and grabs are awesome

Also,gli, any time I watch you play you be trollin lol....

I still wonder how the fuck did I get a guard bonus against you that one time...

lol i got one the last time i played gli online...and i got one on don a few days ago...but yeah, they're like god status. some skill lots of luck

Yeah I don't really like netplay now. But this always happens. Usually I take a small break and it's somewhat bearable again.

Yeah I don't really like netplay now. But this always happens. Usually I take a small break and it's somewhat bearable again.

I've only done a tiny bit of netplay (or playing of CSE in general), but yeah. Can't stomach too much of it at once.

netplay overheads and grabs makes me sad=( and netplay ruins timing for ib, catches, chair and everything else

yeah i'm so proud of koopadoopa. he's better every time i play him .... online :P

lol mb had more ppl than bb, but look at that umvc3 attendance .......

ps. this rachel's pink glasses are so swag

Thanks guys <3 Although... I think those brackets are wrong. For some reason I placed higher than the guy who knocked me out (Lockhart)? But whatever, I'm okay with this :3

I'm much more interested in joining an offline scene now that I've been to FR. Netplay just makes me rage lol :V Not very helpful.

Edit: Just joined the Pink Shades Army :P

Yeah man. I had fun today in offline casuals. Baited my friend's Arakune doing 2C with Tager. Collider whiff (friend does Arakune 2C) > 720 ... GG

Looking at avatars to see who's posting.... it doesn't work anymore. :psyduck:

Apart from my ridiculously delicious one of course :lol: