Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

That is a very nice Rachel drawing there, the one with "Happy Birthday Rachel" :)

On the discussion of optional colours, I stick to the original myself. Never really ventured in the use of the other colours to play as Rachel or any of the other characters.

Going back to the Hazama match up though, sorry for the late reply.

I was thinking of doing an air dash with wind when Hazama fires and misses a chain/ouroboros like 5D and then use that missed attempt to quickly get in on him, but I'm not quite sure if he can pull of an AA quick enough after missing a chain attack like 5D?

I'll keep that aid dash advise in mind as I tended to use it every so often without thinking much. I'll also keep in mind about the Hazama move stock info, like how he regenerates stock :)

thank you guys. hope you enjoyed it. i'm going to put it in my sig for shameless promotion.

i'm top 3 in unlims tournament with Rachel lol. Unlimited George is so unlimited. Nu is still broken=(

repping rach in shinsyn's tourney which is in about 20 minutes, if there's a stream l shall post it here

1st place here l come!

triple postu

hope you guys enjoyed watching! got knocked out by skd after losing to him twice (winner's bracket and loser's finals). it was a fun tourney, felt even more intense with so many people/money involved, but i'm already in the lab devising strategies, and being more effective against some tricky setups, and ragna in general.

i'll be sure to post my findings here.

triple postu

hope you guys enjoyed watching! got knocked out by skd after losing to him twice (winner's bracket and loser's finals). it was a fun tourney, felt even more intense with so many people/money involved, but i'm already in the lab devising strategies, and being more effective against some tricky setups, and ragna in general.

i'll be sure to post my findings here.

i've already stolen and started implementing some of your tricks from the cmv ;P

l appreciate the support once again.

well, i'm off to bed. today has been a draining day. maybe i'll lucid dream about some godlike setup or a date with rachel.

I remember TD saying something awhile back about learning Rachel. He may or may not have been joking, but I was really bored and thought I might give Rachel an honest shot.

I see there's a Rachel bible already so I won't bombard you guys with questions, but for now I'm just gonna mess around in Challenge Mode.

Eheh <3.

Looks like the bible is doing its work at attracting new followers to the RACHEL CULT.

It helped me out back in CT when I was only lurking around here so hopefully the revision for Extend does the same for others.

And to think that I went through my first 6 months as a Rachel main without having a look at it, I feel ashamed, and conned out of my time.