Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

lv2 j.2c frog bit ended up being much, much easier thaan l thought. l can do it about 95% of the time in real matches.

what l do is, after lv2 j.2c bit, l buffer in the frog input and slightly delay the 1d so that the foe is winded down as they are coming down. then, l slightly delay the 5cc (unless they were really close to the ground after j.2c lv2 in which case, no delay). this in turn makes the foe lower and hit the ground faster, triggering george.

so-

6a 5b sjc 2d dj2c(lv2) j214a 1d(slight delay) land 5cc(slight delay) 236c (frog hits)...

throw 7d dash 5b jc 2d dj2c (lv2) j214a 1d(slight delay) land 5cc 236c (frog hits)...

now im working on variations.

4D wins now because it got projectile invul. It lost in CS2 because it was only invul "above the knees".

edit: That just makes me realize that our meaty 5B won't work against all of her drives anymore..

edit2: Walking some pixel back after 3C and meaty 5B will make 4D whiff, thankfully.

Wouldn't it depend on WHEN you use 5B? Noel's 4D starts up in 25 frames, and it's invincible to head, body and projectile from frame 1 to 19.

So technically you've got 6 frames during which you can stuff 4D with anything if I'm not mistaken. In this case, even a lobelia would do.

i was thinking just in terms of noel's wakeup options...so 5b doesn't beat everything noel does in the corner anymore (excluding chain revolver)..grr.. i played a noel who was d-ing everything i did (2d out of my 4b for example...sad face), so i wanted to get my info straight...

As long as frog is out, you are safe even when she does 4D. George will hit her before she can hit you. I haven't found anything else we could do, and 4D leads to massive damage with her back to the corner ... x)

Trying to set up a wired connection for my Xbox, turns out that Ethernet cables cost more than 16 dollars. Crap.

._. thats pretty expensive. I don't remember where i got mine.. but def wasn't that much D: