Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

lol tanks you guyzz. no, i played about 10-15 matches with spark in casuals before, and he calls out every single mistake like you would not believe (i won 2, lol). i've never been so scared to throw lobelias. like, walljumpman may be aggressive, but he didn't even know the rachel matchup and i destroyed him several times in a row in casuals, whereas i just had no chance against spark (i missed some key opportunities in mixups/combos because of input failure in losers' finals...still noobish on stick). i'm really disappointed socal didn't pull it out in the final. grrrrrr, copperdabbit showing why arakune's good now

haha, yeah, it's amazing how much more solid i'm capable of playing when i concentrate...hmmmm

yo, but my team was pretty awesome today, with our jin who seriously called out his opponents with those dp's omg, and just ... tager magic ... it was SO hype.

I'm having alot of fun with CSE Rachel, the new lvl 2 j.2c looks so awesome and is hella fun to do as well. Special cancelable j.2c is something that I didn't know I missed so much, I may have found some nice setups with it in the corner/near corner that i'll post once i'm finished testing.

Once midterms are done I think I'll make a Rachel Boot Camp room on PSN. Rachel mirrors!

That would be awesome actually...

Bang is so mash friendly online omg #ScumbagFGplayer

The nigga can get away with ANYTHING online. Just sayin~ :toot: hence why i'm learning how to use him.

The nigga can get away with ANYTHING online. Just sayin~ :toot: hence why i'm learning how to use him.

As a proud Bang main, I can support and confirm this.

I've been playing stayfreescrub a lot online recently, and I cannot tell you the number of times he has mashed a out of my combos and gotten a combo. He doesn't do it offline (mostly bc i dont drop nearly as much stuff offline), but yeah, sometimes i have to just call it a night after losing to 5a for the 10th time. I think arakune gets similar rewards for mashing a online

The most stupid thing a Bang ever did when he mashed was hitting me out of my blockstrings with 2A, followed up with an Ashura. Learntomashproperly.

tofurr, you shoulda been at bbr, and mr. i'd have made a vampire out of your loli.

honestly, online i try to avoid situations where i can be outmashed, or if my opponent is mashing, cutting combos short to punish it, but that's just netplay....but it's also worthwhile to know how to deal with it for knowledge's sake...for example, if you have an opponent in the corner / close to the corner in an air combo, don't do lobelia ender, just do a floating j.c then j.c them again after they mash buttons from teching (which is big damage bc j.c counter hit is gdlk damage), or midscreen air enders, end with pumpkin and hit them with the pumpkin after they tech, or doing 5cc tech trap resets in the corner....all sorts of shit that calls out mashing.

in neutral situations, where you're worried about being out-mashed, just backdash or barrier guard, you'll be more sodium-free in the long run

in other news, i've been experimenting with different types of stagger pressure, where i don't directly gatling things into 5b. 2a - wait - 5b for example. you'd be surprised how often 5b counterhits ppl offline when you stagger it