Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[CSE] Platinum vs. Lambda-11

This matchup never ends well, heres how it goes..

Lambda: I like throwing energy swords and sickles from the other end of the screen (trollface)

..but then again thats how it usually goes with Lambda against anyone lol

This match probably got from 5-5 in cs2 to 6-4 in platinum's favor.

All the buffs platinum got reward her so much against lambda.

Platinum's items were already great against lambda, and with the new buffs they are even more effective.

This is still whoever gets the momentum will most likely to win. However, Platinum's movement speed and long range normals allows her to get to Lambda in a split second. Making lambda be more patient about throwing swords all day long.

The 236a special with projectile invincibility nullifies completely Lambda's attempts to cheap you out with ground swords(I have no idea about the motion/name of the move but w/e) because you pass it like a boss now.

Another cool thing i figured with this move, If you wanna bait lambda from doing her reversal super on wake up. And you also don't want her to RC it in case it gets blocked, on the super flash input the pogo motion and you will travel throw the super to punish as you like.

Cat, bombs, frying pan, missiles and are my favorite for this match up (in that order).