Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

sayuri i remeber you for some reason.

Well, I kind of feel bad because I don't remember you lol.

After the mid screen PF combo(5b>5c>6c>(pf/214ac~d>pf) I cant seem to get the 2C juggle after the 2D. Its getting on my nerves ><

Any ideas?

Im watching the kuroku combo vid and he does pf level 3> level 3.

Maybe Im not timing the 2d > 2c right =_=

B+C > 214A~A > 6A > 2D[L3] > 2C > 214A~CB > 5C > 6C > 214B~B > j.D[3]

This combo is character specific, right? If so, what characters and what should I do instead of this combo?

Thanx.

After the mid screen PF combo(5b>5c>6c>(pf/214ac~d>pf) I cant seem to get the 2C juggle after the 2D. Its getting on my nerves ><

Any ideas?

5B 6C > 214ACD > 1PF LVL3 > 2PF LVL2 > 2D > 2C > 214ACB > 5CC > Air

The trick is in making your opponent as close to the ground as possible. Try to delay the second PF punch to make the height appropriate (usually it will be lvl2 while the power meter is going back)

B+C > 214A~A > 6A > 2D[L3] > 2C > 214A~CB > 5C > 6C > 214B~B > j.D[3]

This combo is character specific, right? If so, what characters and what should I do instead of this combo?

Thanx.

Until now i haven't faced any problem. I will Test it now on all characters to make sure.

Until now i haven't faced any problem. I will Test it now on all characters to make sure.

Arh, okay - thank you. I was reading through this thread and in an earlier post someone asked if it worked on some characters, however I never found out the answer. I just wanted to make sure since I'm not at my Extend right now, otherwize I would of tested myself, sorry.

Arh, okay - thank you. I was reading through this thread and in an earlier post someone asked if it worked on some characters, however I never found out the answer. I just wanted to make sure since I'm not at my Extend right now, otherwize I would of tested myself, sorry.

Its ok, we are open for any help especially for furry friends =w=

So i tried it on everyone and it works pretty well (universal combo)

5B 6C > 214ACD > 1PF LVL3 > 2PF LVL2 > 2D > 2C > 214ACB > 5CC > Air

The trick is in making your opponent as close to the ground as possible. Try to delay the second PF punch to make the height appropriate (usually it will be lvl2 while the power meter is going back)

Ah got it now.

what I actually found was that I had to hit the 2d later and not launch the opponent with the tip of the 2D.

So yeah try to keep the as close to the floor as possible thanks bro.

Time to wreck n*ggaz! :mad:

Any ideas?

It is extremely hard to time and pretty much doesn't work if you used an A attack or 2B in the first part. I just don't even try to follow up with 2C any more, it's way too difficult and unreliable.

I finally finished updating information about all of Makoto's normals on the wiki... not looking forward to continuing, she has so much crap

furry

Wow lol, first time I've ever been called that -3-

Usually get the lolicon treatment, but furry sounds cooler. =P

Thanks for clarification.

EDIT: Another question. What combo should I be using off a 2C? I'll most likely use it as a starter after whiffed DPs, etc so it will probably FC - What can I get off a FC 2C without meter?

Thanks again.

EDIT 2: I mean midscreen. What combo should I use after midscreen 2C/FC 2C starter.

Wow lol, first time I've ever been called that -3-

Usually get the lolicon treatment, but furry sounds cooler. =P

Thanks for clarification.

EDIT: Another question. What combo should I be using off a 2C? I'll most likely use it as a starter after whiffed DPs, etc so it will probably FC - What can I get off a FC 2C without meter?

Thanks again.

EDIT 2: I mean midscreen. What combo should I use after midscreen 2C/FC 2C starter.

This one requires no corner at all:

2C > 2D > 214ACB > 5CC > j.CB > j.CB 623CD = 3800 Damage

As for 2C Fatal it's a big world of combo possibilities, cant recommend one of em as you need to pick the best to get to the corner.

Example : 2C FC > 2D > 214ACB > 5C6C > 214AC > 5A j.A j.B > j.D > (Corner) > 5D > Ender

Or do weirdo stuff like

2C FC > 214ACB > 5CC 2D > Cross under > 6A 236A > 5CC > j.CB > j.CB 623CD

I discovered that 6C can lead to Stargazer/Infinite Rush in FC, so i made this

2C FC > 2D > 6C > 214ACB > 5C6C 214B > j.B j.D > Corner ender (insane carry combo)

2C FC > 2D > 6C > 214ACC > 5CC 5D > Corner ender

2C FC > 214AA > 6C > 214ACB/C

6C is the future my friends

Hi guys, this is regarding Jin and Valk because in the corner 5CC whiffs on them after 5D/J.D (Lv3). Usually I would just use Mars Chopper instead of 5CC but that would only net me about 3.9k in the corner and I assume that I should keep a staple combo against them. What is the best Jin/Valk specifics when facing them?

2B 5CC can replace 5CC pick up. Or you can just end your combo with 2D Lvl1

i never really understood the 2D Lvl.1 ender. Is it for a reset?

i never really understood the 2D Lvl.1 ender. Is it for a reset?
Ending a combo with 2D LV1 sets up a safe jump vs. most character's DP's if they emergency tech. It can also set up an ambiguous airdash jC/landing 2B mixup. 2D LV1 leaves Makoto at significantly more advantage than other enders.

Ending a combo with 2D LV1 sets up a safe jump vs. most character's DP's if they emergency tech. It can also set up an ambiguous airdash jC/landing 2B mixup. 2D LV1 leaves Makoto at significantly more advantage than other enders.

Oic, well then looks like i have some new technology,to use this up and coming weeks. :eng101: Thank You

Oh okay, I'll try that when I'm home but in terms of highest damage, what is the best option to replace 5cc with? Maybe in a corner combo like

5b 5cc 5d 2d 2C Comet Cannon 5cc j.d 5cc j.cb j.cb Corona Upper? What is also the best way to adjust a corner combo like this?

Loved the vids btw, helped a lot and very unique! Great job with added notations and tips. Can't wait for part 2. :keke:

Does Makoto has any other option to hit from PF (2/3) into anything else?(from Midscreen) J.B is the main thing that works and reading 2D works also. I'll assume she doesn't have much other than those 2 but I figured I might as well ask.