Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

not an option,,, i do 5cc 6B as quickly as possible however,, it seems if they IB 2a will always beat the 6B how could 'timing' possibly fix this if im using it as fast as possible & im not saying u cant punish them... cause 214A~C will catch the mash, but thats so unsafe imo. If they do block im hit =<

The idea is in making mashing unsafe for them so you can do your mix up without getting 2A'ed out of it

FT = Frame Trap

Example:

-2A > 2A > FT 2A > FT 2B > 66 2A > FT 2A > 6B

-2A > 2A > 2A > FT 5B > FT 5C > 66 2A > FT 2A > 66 B+C

I believe there were only 3 makoto players in the whole thing being recorded.

The first mak was trash the 2nd was godlike. I couldn't watch up to Goro since I wasnt a premium member.

All I know is you wont see any makotos in A block and will have to wait a while.

The archive on nico got removed too so I cant post a timestamp for that unfortunately.

Goro is Goro, but who is the other godlike Makoto?

Only 3 Makotos in BBRevo!?! it looks like Makoto have no presence in this game :/

goro wasn't gdlk at bluerevo=(at least not in 1/4 and judging from his twitter.

sherlock shellinford if my brackets are right%)

Goro is Goro, but who is the other godlike Makoto?

Only 3 Makotos in BBRevo!?! it looks like Makoto have no presence in this game :/

Only 3 were shown on the recording. I forgot the other Makoto. This was a long time ago lool

Yeah Goro seems as if he only got to play near the final, as for Sherlock he was going in strong in his matches.

sherlock shellinford

Must be a pretty godlike Makoto!!

When i imagine the ideal style to play Makoto i see Goro, unlike other Makoto players he uses a lot of tools and have an insane flexible speed. Other players tends to play it solid with less risks in order to win.

Now time for some stylish yet viable combos

-j.A > j.B > GB > 2D > 2C > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B jc j.D > 5D > Ender

(a normal air to air combo will just be 1200~1400, but at the cost of 1 GB, you can turn it into 3K)

-j.CC > 623CD > RC > j.B > 5D > 5B 6A 2D > 2C 214AD > 665CC > j.B jc j.D > Ender

(approximately more than 4K, i forgot how much it deals exactly

-j.CC > 623CD > RC > j.B > 2D > 2C > 214ACB > Air Ender

-j.CC > 623CD > RC > j.B > GB > 2D > 2C > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B jc j.D > 5D > Ender

:toot:

Yep, that's Konan.

That 2nd vid on Hakumen Match ... i jumped out from mys seat @ final round finisher ... the heck dropping crouching combos for mix up? :vbang:

Why hasn't anyone in here made a CSE Makoto CMV using Slam of the Northjam? *stares at Omni*

Why hasn't anyone in here made a CSE Makoto CMV using Slam of the Northjam? *stares at Omni*

Attempt to answer: Because Makoto combos in CSEX is boring

i want to know if that hase is the same hase as that infamous slayer player.

Anyone going to CEO in Orlando by chance? I'm thinking about heading out there.
yes, I will be there playing mostly makoto and some tsubaki. it's gonna be super hype.

I noticed that Makoto's strategy section on the dustloop wiki is painfully non-existant so I'm going to start updating it with useful stratagems. LMK what y'all think :)