Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

You make it useful

Taunt.png

Seriously i need a very long session of practice on it to make any progress and i don't have the time to do that thanks to my finals. I will nail it once i am free

Adjusting to stick after years of pad is frustrating, especially with a game you are familiar with. In a way you're lucky your pad broke, forcing you to learn, however, there are still a lot of times I wish my pads had never broken...

I almost started BBCS2 on stick, being my first fighting game as well, only thing I nay regret is learning stick on octo gate.

EDIT:

Also, Here comes a new challenga

come_on_by_arisuyoshioko-d4zcx6d.jpg

I started Blazblue with the pad at the end of CS1 and yeah it was my first fighting game.

My finals goes like this: Mon, Thu, Mon, Thu, Mon. Aced one exam, 4 more to go.

@Bibi: Finally a good Makoto cosplay... not just good its godlike!

Its Veronika Kuncova, lets give our support! I hated Ushijima Iiniku big time and she's just a sl... Anyway, we need more awesome cosplayers.

3 things:

1) That is a great Makoto cosplayer.

2) Chaos11 avatar is god tier. (Can I get a mod edition with the same pallet please please please?)

3) Bibi has insulted one of my many 3D waifu's, HAVE AT YOU!

post-9730-139515170283_thumb.jpg

FT 10 at ECT?

I just finished my finals. Please someone help a fellow Nanayite with the Relius matchup.

What do I need to look out for, what shouldn't he do, what does he want to do?

For Relius Match up, watch out for:

-. iad j.b cross up -> j.a on reaction

-. 2c fatal -> don't do obvious air dash

-. Corner grab(7k+ damage with full Igniz Bar) -> watch out for pocking out, his grab range is huge and he can grab your 2a

You would want to sent him up to corner and rape him there, once you score knock down, he can only reversal with tension, i can say without tension he is pretty free if knocked down at corner. Led ley should always be counter grab'ed on reaction. His crouching hit box is big, Makoto 5a will catch him blocking.

It's the only form of counterpicking with Makoto. The alternative is to tell them to see you in CS2. :v:

Surprisingly my Makoto never got hatemail, not even from the usual suspects.

Tons of respect mail though, especially from the usual suspects.

Against Relius? Block. He can stay in for quite a while, but there are no huge threats. 6A is terribly obvious, you'll have to watch out for grab or 236A/j.X cross-ups though. Once he is out of Ignis meter, you can approach almost for free. Watch out for 5B, 2C is a pretty bad AA. Once you're in, stay in! The moment he summons Ignis is the moment you'll have to block pressure again, no way around that IMO. His defense is quite terrible with a slow 2A and no meterless reversals, so go all out.

Also, do other people have problems getting 5A to connect on crouch-blocking Relius reliably? It feels like I'm whiffing 30% of my As. :/

Relius would have to had been an blockstun already for 5A to connect, same way as Ragna.

Also someone should put this kind of info in the match up area, it's not like I know that match up

or play this game

. lol

Sad that Sherlock didn't get his OCV :(

Really enjoyed watching him especially vs Satoshi and Shiro

Also, do other people have problems getting 5A to connect on crouch-blocking Relius reliably? It feels like I'm whiffing 30% of my As. :/

it is stable 100%, just make sure that he is guarding by using 2A.

Quicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrXtlKsl5jE

He cant poke out unless he IB, guard confirm skill is required here

Surprisingly my Makoto never got hatemail, not even from the usual suspects.

Tons of respect mail though, especially from the usual suspects.

Maybe because you are a well known Makoto player. For me, it was hell Dx