Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

When will that be. It's taking too long for the wait. I hate losing to fagnas cause he's so broke, and the same goes for valk and ara -_-.

We haven't even heard of anything from them about BB3, so all we'll be able to really do is:

A: Deal with BBCS:EX.

B: Play Persona: Arena.

C: Play other various games.

D: Still hope to hear of a console port for either: Chaos Code or Under Night In Birth.

Multiple Choice is allowed, guys.

Same here. I'm pretty much the only practicing member left in my community. And my own internet is ass-tier, so yeah.

P4U just seems to be a scrub friendly FG with a persona environment packed with random features by aksys to test them out for future releases, but thats my point of view.

I respect your POV, but I'd just like to say: Scrub-friendly? Mmm, Maybe a little, but that still doesn't mean being legitimately good at it doesn't take a decent amount of skill.

Personally, I feel like the Persona business does feel a bit like a gimmick to get in some extra profit. But I can understand a little about not wanting to make another P4 based RPG. And instead of a true sequel to P3 (after the events of The Answer in FES).

It's definitely more scrub friendly, but the advanced combo setup is quite fun actually ... not trying to drag u on P4U bandwagon but i like the flow of battle on P4U a little bit more than BB.

Nah i think alot of people are hyping themselves up for the game. Well i think they should hype up for GG ( never played and never will). I think your option are right. The only way i'll drop mak is if a cuter character comes into the game or she is a lesbian. I can't stand that.

We P4A not out till the 31st over here, so the BB community is okay,

so do you guys mind answering a question?

For the 2C > 214A~D in her damaging combo combos, I've been going for the 5A > 6A after it.

However, I still sometimes seem to even whiff the 5A.

Can someone tell me what I am ding wrong to drop the 2C > 214A~D - I can't figure it out? (Too slow, Too fast, Delay it, etc)

Thanks.

The opponent has to be as high as possible, like the tip of your 2C and doesnt work with a few characters so I banned that combo from my list so I don't rem against who it doesnt work with. But 2C 236A~D 5CC j.B into w/e might be a safer bet and works on everyone with different timings.

I had no problems doing it. I even did it online. When you do the combo you also have to wait till the opponent falls around her boob. You then press 5a 6a 2d etc...

I had no problems doing it. I even did it online. When you do the combo you also have to wait till the opponent falls around her boob. You then press 5a 6a 2d etc...

It's funny cuz' it always works if I use a 2 Charge instead of 3.

Maybe I'm just holding D too much.

Yea the level 3 has to be early. It's very easy to screw up. I have no problem cause i practiced the combo so i guess i never noticed it.

I plan on messing around plenty with P4A, but I don't plan at all on leaving this game behind... so at the very least if anyone needs a scrub to beat on, I'll be there.

Got my 5K match with Extend Makoto today... Im still scruby as hell.

Shouldn't they announce BB3 by this time :?:

Edit: Exactly 75% of my matches in extend were against Ragna :v