Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

This mother fucking game is what I've been waiting for and it looks really fucking hype. I cannot wait to play with Bullet. Women who punch hard are always good in my book.

Might have it so Amane captures Ragna and he disappears from the cast while we're at it. Then eventually everyone dies but the Beast-Skins and we end up with a furry only FG. with Tarokaka Jubei and Kokonoe joining the cast.

While still all in theory, I'll challenge that. Her neutral stance looks akin to an animal and her Emblem looks somewhat like one as well. I'd go with a panther, but let's just wait for two hours, Akihabara will open up by then. We should get some info from overseas then. And hopefully some leaked footage.

I'm with Bibi, on this one. I don't think Bullet is a Beastkin. She doesn't even show any signs of being a Beastkin similar to Valkenhayn's type to where she could change her body into animal parts.

EDIT: Also, to me, it looks like Bullet might have a Noel-Styled Drive as well, judging from the red glow she has while in the middle of her section in the PV. Not sure how legit my guess is, but it's what I think.

Makoto's Overdrive

Makoto: Galaxy Impact (all impact moves are done at lvl3)

in case somebody doesnt know what the overdrives are they are basically a powered up state unique to each character Rags gets Blood Kain, Bang Gets FRKZ etc etc. correct me if neccesary

Overdrives mode (like an install) makes all her impacts drives lvl 3, she has a new astroid vision path with 214A~D that sall i know for now

She also has a 236D it looks like. >_> Any possible translators in the Makoto Board?

Edit: Looking at the movelist again, I don't think she has a new trajectory with D, as it still only lists A/B/C for it. But maybe 214A~D changed and now you can also do it like 214 A~C~A~D.

I don't know, I don't know Japanese, but I'm pretty sure she won't have a new Trajectory.

Absolutely love the new character art and voice for Makoto~

Bullet looks cool, too, though I won't ever be ditching Makoto by any means even if I do fiddle around with Bullet a bit.

It's like Bullet is that close friend from highschool and Makoto is your Waifu for Laifu you met in college or some shit. Just think of it like that.

Some info on Makoto's changes/additions in CP:

Shooting Star is no longer a follow up to 214A, and instead is 236D, and it looks to have it's own follow up with A.

214A~D is now a new move called Cosmic Ray

214A~C~D is now a new move called Lander(?) Blow

and her Overdrive is called G(Galaxia) Impact - It causes all of her drives to be instant level 3.

Being able to pull off Level 3 moves instantly means we'll be able to go for combos we couldn't ever before - that's great! Now we just need to know how faster they are.

Makoto's overdrive is the same as her enhancement in Abyss Mode, all drive becoming lvl3 means that we can benefit from lvl 1 drives speed while having the lvl3 high reward which opens new combo routes like for example: 2A > 5B > 5CC > 2D lvl3 > Combo assuming it will be the same as Abyss mode.

Good point, although almost complete lack of nearby friends who play BB (hell, FGs in general) makes practicing difficult :C

Guess i'll just have to brave the unforgiving and laggy realm of netplay :gonk: