Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Makoto's overdrive is the same as her enhancement in Abyss Mode, all drive becoming lvl3 means that we can benefit from lvl 1 drives speed while having the lvl3 high reward which opens new combo routes like for example: 2A > 5B > 5CC > 2D lvl3 > Combo assuming it will be the same as Abyss mode.

Sounds interesting, and useful. New combo routes are something I really want to try.

Good to see some Makoto action, and it looks like Summer Jam will be packed of Makotos, there's me from Montreal and probably Deadliest and maybe some others too from Toronto and there's a few from the states but I am unsure as if they still play BB or not. But since most of them sub her I'm not sure if they'll use her on stream or not, but chances are high that they might be played tomorrow on my Salty Suite stream.

so is anyone going to make a cp location test changes thread? Hiago, omni, do you job pls.

so is anyone going to make a cp location test changes thread? Hiago, omni, do you job pls.

There is one.

It just wasn't stickied. Now that you mention it, I might as well organize it better tomorrow when I come back from college.

because i asked if there were any future predictions for the price for CP, which is a legit quierry. Most of us are poor and can't even afford that many games. I was also told by a few people who say it's gonna be $60 dollars and the other people say $40. Some idiot decides to give me a infraction because i asked a legittimate question.

because i asked if there were any future predictions for the price for CP, which is a legit quierry. Most of us are poor and can't even afford that many games. I was also told by a few people who say it's gonna be $60 dollars and the other people say $40. Some idiot decides to give me a infraction because i asked a legittimate question.

The reason as for why said person deleted your post and infracted you was because you were asking about a completely off-topic issue and, at the same time, very stupid one because no one can answer that for you right now. For starters, there isn't any point in wondering how much it'll cost right now.

Don't be butthurt about it, please.

Then again i did say a future predictions. I never did say if it was exact. I just want to see the consensus for it. Technically it wasn't off topic as it pertains to BB.Plus no one really talks about EX much anymore because it was deserted for P4U by so many people. When i go online for the game most of the people are from foreign countries and playing with them is implausible. There is a point in figuring out the cost because i am one of those poor people and i need to figure out how much money i would have to save.

Quite persistent, the Makoto board isn't a place to rant about your issues on the forum, but most likely to discuss about the character itself. And your question cannot be answered anyway, just about any game has a price range of 45$ to 60$ and that's that, it's been the same way for years now and won't change specifically for BBCP.

Then again i did say a future predictions. I never did say if it was exact. I just want to see the consensus for it. Technically it wasn't off topic as it pertains to BB.Plus no one really talks about EX much anymore because it was deserted for P4U by so many people. When i go online for the game most of the people are from foreign countries and playing with them is implausible. There is a point in figuring out the cost because i am one of those poor people and i need to figure out how much money i would have to save.

This is a thread created for discussion pertaining to Makoto Nanaya's gameplay aspects and not how much the next game will cost, so yes, it is off-topic. And, as painful and mean as that may sound, no one here particularly cares about how you are "one of those poor people who can't pay for the game so you need to post about how you wonder about how the next game will cost". In other words, there is no need for you to keep complaining about a deleted post which was clearly off-topic.

That is all. Any more posts regarding this issue will result in infractions and your post deleted.

Thaks Bibi. Now to change the topic with all the information given and this is a makoto question By the way (so stfu) would you say the changes to her are a plus or a minus. Not including EX of course.

So far, can't tell much, but its a mixture of CS1/CS2/CSEX in a faster pace environment, and Loketest are rarely a good source of information for a character, so I'm just waiting until an official Arcade Release which is coming within the next few months to give my final verdict, till' then I'll alone, enjoy my CSEX Makoto.

Just going through the changelist since I can't stand low quality phone recorded footage for the life of me. And this simply what I see, but there has been no report about her hibox (2A, 3C etc.) and as I said before, I wouldn't go and base myself on a loketest since nothing is final yet.