Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Well to help with some actual advice on the match up, for one your DP is not a option during legit Tao pressure since 9/10 times it will be low profiled naturally, it's not usable as a wake up reversal either.

6A is definitely your ally in this fight, don't be afraid to use j.A/j.B if you notice a movement pattern or to drag 'em from the sky and attempt a left/right with dashing or a high/low/throw as they land from it.

USE BARRIER, IB barrier if you're comfortable.

Strategy against Tao- go apeshit, lol

Seriously, randoming out getting in lucky hits works against her pretty well. You'd have to be a mind reader to catch her manually.

You guys are getting the wrong idea here. I meant to mash dumb stuff agains't that specific fraudulant Tao. If you try to play dumb vs a good Tao it'll never be in your favor. Don't give such weak advice to people. You can only press specific buttons in specific gaps in her pressure and must monopolize on any knockdown you get. 6A is very good because tao often be in the air to reset pressure.

Do you mean drive spamming scrubs or people who actually know what they are doing?

Both. Especially those who keep overhead resetting =3=

I lost to a Stylish Noel too :V

I belive both can be bad when playing on a 42" Plasma TV from Australia.

One day. One day, I'll finally be so fed up that I overcome my laziness and move my PS3 to my monitor :V

How did you know its a 42" plasma? xD

After the first two weeks of learning Makoto, I've just been stuck hovering at 520~ PSR =3=

Now, it seems that I only run into Ragnas, Noels and Tagers. All of which usually rape me in lag TT^TT. I think I've only run into one Aussie in ranked. O.o

And I just keep getting kicked in player rooms :V

/sadlyfe.

I should still be 2nd ranked Makoto (leaderboard hacker why~), think you have more games than me though Bibi.

I should still be 2nd ranked Makoto (leaderboard hacker why~), think you have more games than me though Bibi.

Nope youre 3rd now. Although the first two only played 120~ games, whereas you've played 775 o.o

I'll fix that real quick come this Oct! :arg:

...Unless the 2nd is my alt, though I don't ex makoto was fun enough for that. lol

Nope.mkv, I'm going to be chasing after big gam.... wait does psr still exist?

Just checked the new #1 guy, that would of been easy if I disconnected too. =/

...Guess I'll reset at some time. lol