Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

I think that's a really great idea Eshi. Makoto I think is a 'dead' character in extend. Not that she's horribly bad, but most people just don't play her anymore, and many of the people who have mained her since cs are kind of bored of her current gameplay. Strategy in extend is more important for Makoto than any of the previous versions.

Yo Omni, going to ECT?

Possibly, But for BB?

Nope.

I noticed that Makoto's strategy section on the dustloop wiki is painfully non-existant so I'm going to start updating it with useful stratagems. LMK what y'all think :)

Go for it, your thoughts has been on point so far. :v:

Yo Omni, I move you put our extend threads on sticky, and move the CS2 stuff to archive, or at least unsticky. Can't live in the past!

Yo Omni, I move you put our extend threads on sticky, and move the CS2 stuff to archive, or at least unsticky. Can't live in the past!

I've manage to translate this thanks to Google. :P

Done.

At the least if you want I can coach you when versus this or that player/character while I'm there?

Oh so you'll be there, Eshi? That gives me a bit more incentive to spend the money to come out there, lol. I'm not too comfortable with being on PS3, though...

If I do decide to go however, I'll be looking for all the training I can get.

Analog stick on standard 360 controller, yeah... Analog just feels normal to me from my years in competitive Smash; except the PS3 analog... that crap is just awkward lol.

True true... my fingers have never fully blended to d-pad technology (Kappa)

When I play at friends' houses who are on PS3, I find myself switching between the d-pad and the stick mid-game depending on what I'm doing, lol.

To each their own. I play stick, some plays pad, some plays analog, some plays hitboxes and some doesn't play at all.

anyways i don't like the geel of a 360 pad in my hands especially because my hands are small. A huge problem for me. Instead i'd rather use a stick instead of that horrendous 360 control/pad.

The 360's analog stick is pretty nice though. Also, I don't have big hands either, but the controller feels really nice in my hand, even more so than the PS3's. And I'm not using my 360 at all nowadays. But, as said countless times before, a simple matter of preference.

Also, I finished comparing hitboxes. We got one buff. A single one. j.C's active hitbox now sticks around longer. Every other move either wasn't changed at all or got nerfed. Mainly her normals, specials are unchanged. Except for 214A~C~A, they nerfed it so you can't connect that on a crouching Tager/Haku anymore, which is pretty silly anyways since you can't do anything afterwards like in CS2. But, while you're at it, might as well, right? :V