Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Edit: Blazblue is dying...

Lose.png

It's hard for me to want to keep playing this game. Extend was just lackluster IMO. The combos are boring and Ragnas are everywhere.

i'm still actively practicing BB lol... preparing for dat CEO and EVO. I've got my pocket counterpick Tsubaki ready to rape those fucking valk players now :3

Overall Extend is boring to me (i don't know if this is general or because i play Makoto)

Too many so called "hype" fighting games that are coming out, but since there's no furries I'm sticking to BB and might try GG since A.B.A looks like an interesting character.

Only GG is catching my interest. still early but i think i'll be playing :FA:

Overall Extend is boring to me (i don't know if this is general or because i play Makoto)

You know the answer already.

I haven't had many opportunities to have fun with CSE because I've been spending most of my avaliable time studying for months now, which is one of the reasons as for why I've vanished and might still not be around as often as I'd like to be for a while.

But I'm not pleased with Makoto's current situation.

You're not the only one, Gold, but we do seem to be a minority...

On another note, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to CEO. It's just so expensive to travel where I am (a conservative estimate for the trip would be about 1200 for me <-<), and even though I /could/, in my current situation I can put that money to much better use. I was hoping to get the chance to meet a fellow Mak or two, too. ;-;

Thanks for the games Omni, it kind of opened my eyes since I knew my neutral game needed change but I wasn't sure how and/or where.

Nah I took the frame traps and instant block options in note tho. I felt like giving you a few tips in some cases for easier optimal damage but since the course of actions taken made it look like nothing serious was going on I didn't do so but it was mostly around corner carry from your grabs and 214A~CCCC or DP RC 2D 2C 214B instead of DP RC 2C 214A~C~A 5CC w/e. But yeah, overall hopefully next time I'll make it more worthwhile and will continue on updating my play style until then.

You're not the only one, Gold, but we do seem to be a minority...

On another note, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to CEO. It's just so expensive to travel where I am (a conservative estimate for the trip would be about 1200 for me <-<), and even though I /could/, in my current situation I can put that money to much better use. I was hoping to get the chance to meet a fellow Mak or two, too. ;-;

I haven't had many opportunities to have fun with CSE because I've been spending most of my avaliable time studying for months now, which is one of the reasons as for why I've vanished and might still not be around as often as I'd like to be for a while.

But I'm not pleased with Makoto's current situation.

Why dont you guys make the switch already...quit hanging on to this "I dont use top tier" mentality seems like you guys want to

I remember Omni said parrying was useless but man were you wrong that shit comes in handy against that Valk anyone have the list of parry follow ups the only ones in the combo thread were

Parry

*46D > RC > 2C > 214A~A > 5CC > 2D[1] > 5B > 6A > j.B > j.D > 66 5CC > j.CB > j.CC > 623C~D[4712/28]

*46D > RC> 2C > 214A~C~B > 5B > 6A > 2D[1] > 5B > 6A > j.CB > j.D > 66 5CC > j.CB > j.CC > 623C~D [4835/37]

Not sure why it never came to my mind that 5B was godlike on CH but now I'll whore that shit down...

Here's a few 5B CH Midscreen combos, just swap 55C 2D[1] 5CC by 5CC 2D[1] 5B 6A on characters like Mu or Makoto and it should be fine.

Why dont you guys make the switch already...quit hanging on to this "I dont use top tier" mentality seems like you guys want to

Stop getting dramatic whenever someone say something about Makoto.

I remember Omni said parrying was useless but man were you wrong that shit comes in handy against that Valk anyone have the list of parry follow ups the only ones in the combo thread were

Parry

*46D > RC > 2C > 214A~A > 5CC > 2D[1] > 5B > 6A > j.B > j.D > 66 5CC > j.CB > j.CC > 623C~D[4712/28]

*46D > RC> 2C > 214A~C~B > 5B > 6A > 2D[1] > 5B > 6A > j.CB > j.D > 66 5CC > j.CB > j.CC > 623C~D [4835/37]

- 46D > RC > 3C > 2C > 2D > 214ACB > 5C6C > 214Bj.B > jc > j.D > 5D > 214ACB (skip it as it won't work vs Characters like Ragna, Mu) > Ender

Hiago coming back to post how boring CS:E is? Seems appropriate. (Yes, I'm too.)

Makoto mirrors in CS:E! *wipes tear*

That made my day.

Fuck persona.

By far imo the most messiest matchup has to be makoto vs makoto. So much mash:v:

*has no remote clue what White is babbling about*

You know, as much as I love watching Makoto kick arse, and Goro at that, some videos like what Reisi posted just make me feel sorry for the opponents, xD.

Cross under as in dash and do 2A/2B as someone tech off the ground and appear on the otherside, yes.