Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

I tried looping 2C in the end of the combo because it have a soft penalty not 10% combo death like in 5D but it ended up with a fail. Poor Makoto can't enjoy this glitch :(

@Eshi: Untechable time equals how much is your opponent will be stunned in the air (unable to tech), it doesn't equal the needed time to recover from 2D lvl1 no?. Also yeah, j.CC have 2F Recover after landing.

Makoto, Tager, Jin, Relius, Tao, Bang, Hakumen, Lambda, and Mu can't do SMP combos, and it's really only practical for Noel and Litchi.

Same Move Penalty, after 10 uses of a move it doesn't suffer from the same move penalty and is therefore able to be looped more times then normal.

When I get Astral'd I take it personally so I always do anything my possession to make my opponent burst or use meter in stuff like that, I don't support hamster balls kinda sounded wrong.

When I get Astral'd I take it personally so I always do anything my possession to make my opponent burst or use meter in stuff like that, I don't support hamster balls kinda sounded wrong.

Sorry. :sweatdrop:

Whats makotos best move for starting her orb oki? I've seen some use after 2D, and some cancel it from 5C, or from 2D~6B. Though Ive just been using it lately in corners after moves like J,5D to prevent forward techs, and build a bit of distance between me, and them. This for some reason makes them somewhat hesitant when it comes to DPing, and usually allows me to rush em for free, that or if im not quick enough they jump which I can sometimes react to as well.

Doing much for CS:EX is probably wasted effort by now anyways. No matter what your opinion is on the current situation of BB, you can be pretty sure that we won't be getting a lot of new people into the game. As stated above, I think we should focus on the next installment for that.