Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Hi , just started playing blazblue on my PS3 again , i was never really goot in this game but after making my 1st arcade sick i wanted to learn combos . I saw the combo list but the combos are alittle to long and some are impossible for me to learn at the moment . Can anyone tell me a few simple BnB for makoto ?

Hi , just started playing blazblue on my PS3 again , i was never really goot in this game but after making my 1st arcade sick i wanted to learn combos . I saw the combo list but the combos are alittle to long and some are impossible for me to learn at the moment . Can anyone tell me a few simple BnB for makoto ?

I would suggest trying challenge mode combos 3-9 for some simple BnB for most situations, 10 to get used to rapid canceling and moving afterward:

I would suggest trying challenge mode combos 3-9 for some simple BnB for most situations, 10 to get used to rapid canceling and moving afterward:

thanks for the advice :D wow she seems kind hard to use . Guess im just gonna keep on practicing . Would you think that makoto would be a good character to start learning with? or you would recommend another character with an easier learning curve , or would makoto be considered easy ?

bibiquadium is right she is straight forward. To me though you need good execution but, but that comes with time. So you'd have to stick to using her.

Thanks for the tips guys , i will try my best to continue learning her , the problem im having now is learning how to use the 214a properly, i cant seem to do it in the challenge 3 . i tried to do the starting part , then when the 214a comes i cant seem to continues pressing c c c it does not connect properly or am i doing something wrong?

It's a small link, but it can be buffered in the input that you are doing before

Ironically i never saw your vid and i'm doing the exact same combos. Isn't that kind of funny.

That's just how straight forward she is

All characters are ok to start the game with, i highly recommend that you do the first 1~9 challenges for each character. Its better to actually play the other characters a bit to explore and learn the game faster and keep your focus on Makoto.

214AC needs timing. Don't input 214A then Mash the C button, that a common mistake that a lot of players fall for.

All characters are ok to start the game with, i highly recommend that you do the first 1~9 challenges for each character. Its better to actually play the other characters a bit to explore and learn the game faster and keep your focus on Makoto.

214AC needs timing. Don't input 214A then Mash the C button, that a common mistake that a lot of players fall for.

thanks , i have been mashing c stright after 214a , i might try other characters but im not sure if there are any with an easier learning curve , maybe jin/ragna ? i will see how though , most likely is that i will just keep on learning how to play makoto :D