Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Played P4A yesterday and its exactly as a said, a fraudulent scrub friendly FG. Mash A into auto combo into super and mash your 2 button DP. To make it simple, its BlazBlue with Beginner Mode on permanently.

The game seems to me to be Guilty Gear, but with a much lower execution barrier.

If that's actually the case, then I'll be very happy. Easy combos can allow you to think ahead and about other aspects without focusing so hard on whether or not your gunna' drop the FRC combo.

Wtf did I just watch, Noel finally looks awesome, arakune talks and Makoto went even more FanService. Such drastic changes over gameplay... Won't say anything until I see more.

New faces YESSSSS, much better than turning Kokonoe or jubei into playable characters. So much changes happened but Noel still have her retarded drive. The new HUD looks slim and cool but i want better than that, also note the heat meter is sperated into 4 sections for all characters not just jin and the burst icon changed into one that can be recharged like GG?

Now, what ASW will do to Lambda and Mu?

DLC chars or just say lol2bad. But the more I look at it the more the P4U feels comes into it,and I don't really like it, it doesn't have its place in BB, unless they put that P4U terrible 2A (oups i press 2A twice while dashing in, lolcombo) ect ect as Beginner Mode and leave BB as what it is with all the new cool looking features.

My only bad feeling is the game mechanism atm, that's is catching my eyes from miles away. As for Makoto they only showed her doing 5D, lol while the others had super cool supers and such. It's almost presuming that her underboobs are enough for ppl to play her.

EDIT: Wait a minute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_O9VIUmmiQ&t=2m05s

this is clearly orb oki being back, she 5C'd right after the orb.

I love how everyone is interested in Bullet already (same here). Plus, she's a beast-kin too. ASW turning us into furries, calling it now. xP

Technically Makoto is a Were-squirrel.

...Actually, that's not the best name for her, but it's the closest English one I got.