Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Could I get an invite? Makoto's been my main since CS1. Makoto's debute in CT...just captured my attention (to say the least :sweatdrop:). Since then I was hoping she'd be playable and boom, new main in CS. Makoto has grown to me over the years...long story short, she'll be my main forever :yaaay:.

Can i make a come back on becoming Makoto main and joining the club? :v:

I like how her gameplay and combos on CS .... hate her combo route on cs2 and frustrated with her match up on EX ... but slowly coming back to her after steam rolling my crew with Plat and understanding more of her option.... can i? can i?

She's the only fighter who actually has the guts to fight people with huge swords, guns, demonic powers, Magnetism, Minions, God-like abilities, while BARE HANDED. That's what caught my attention. (besides that tail and underboob)

And her Gag Reel is easily the best in Extend, and made it totally worth waiting for her story mode. Hazama is the best mama ever.

And I love her playstyle as well. She's a lot of fun to use against people who are slower than her, and just using eclipse turn like 4 or 5 times around them, and then a Lvl 3 Impact to the face. That will really piss them off. She also has the most legendary Taunt quote; "You wanna fondle my tail too?"

I also like how she shows a more serious side of herself when she fights Relius, she instantly gets the best battle cries in the game during her distortions. "EAT IT CREEPER!!!"

Extend may have brought us nerfs, but it was still enjoyable for all these alone. And she wasn't totally worhtless as a fighter either, she still does craploads of damage. I was still able to beat Arcade and Story Mode on Hell, and Unlimited Mars mode. (But it was not easy, and those cheating unlimited characters took about 24+ tries...)

Ooh, a fan club?

Do you love makoto with unwavering loyalty?

Is she the reason you even got into this game?

DO YOU WANT TO FONDLE THAT TAIL?

if you answered yes to any of this questions there is a very high probability you can count yourself among the elite Mak Fan club members........or at least till somebody shoots's you an invt :D other than me since i didnt even know there was a fan club to begin with lol :)

1. Y

2. Y

3. HY

I heard ASW gave Makoto the moves they gave her (read: parry) in order to draw in the Street Fighter crowd. Needless to say for me, it worked. In fact, it worked too well. Moving from the one-touch killing machine that was 3S Makoto to the one-touch killing machine that was CS1/CS2 Makoto was the greatest thing any fighting game could give me. I felt right at home (that and SF4 Makoto is an abomination compared her previous incarnation and I hate the game). The first time I connected with a Lv.3 Impact, I instantly fell in love. There it was, a move with so much hitstun, the game froze for a second as if her punch stopped time itself... and I could loop it... over and over again. I love characters that hit like trucks and she was the hardest hitting female in the business.

Then there's the personality. In a post-apocalyptic world, there is no other person that even comes close in the "funnest to be around" category than Makoto. She's so full of emotion at all times. She also does whatever she wants, when she wants (read Remix Heart rofl). Like what was mentioned above me, she's fighting people/things with Nox Nyctores, magic, swords, guns etc., using nothing but the things her mother/BB gods gave her (and tonfas that no one knows if they're normal or otherwise). She just doesn't give a damn. She's without a doubt my favorite FG character.

CSEX made me very sad but she's still my main. Granted, my friends and I stopped playing it like 3 months after the release. At the very least, it gave me some more background on her and the pure sex that is Unlim. Makoto. IT'S LIKE I'M PLAYING THIRD STRIKE. ABARE TOSANAMIIIIIIIII!!!

Also, dat Baby Makoto and dat poverty. Her family can't even afford to give her shoes. D:

(d'awwwwww <3)

Ooh, a fan club?

1. Y

2. Y

3. HY

I heard ASW gave Makoto the moves they gave her (read: parry) in order to draw in the Street Fighter crowd. Needless to say for me, it worked. In fact, it worked too well. Moving from the one-touch killing machine that was 3S Makoto to the one-touch killing machine that was CS1/CS2 Makoto was the greatest thing any fighting game could give me. I felt right at home (that and SF4 Makoto is an abomination compared her previous incarnation and I hate the game). The first time I connected with a Lv.3 Impact, I instantly fell in love. There it was, a move with so much hitstun, the game froze for a second as if her punch stopped time itself... and I could loop it... over and over again. I love characters that hit like trucks and she was the hardest hitting female in the business.

Then there's the personality. In a post-apocalyptic world, there is no other person that even comes close in the "funnest to be around" category than Makoto. She's so full of emotion at all times. She also does whatever she wants, when she wants (read Remix Heart rofl). Like what was mentioned above me, she's fighting people/things with Nox Nyctores, magic, swords, guns etc., using nothing but the things her mother/BB gods gave her (and tonfas that no one knows if they're normal or otherwise). She just doesn't give a damn. She's without a doubt my favorite FG character.

CSEX made me very sad but she's still my main. Granted, my friends and I stopped playing it like 3 months after the release. At the very least, it gave me some more background on her and the pure sex that is Unlim. Makoto. IT'S LIKE I'M PLAYING THIRD STRIKE. ABARE TOSANAMIIIIIIIII!!!

Also, dat Baby Makoto and dat poverty. Her family can't even afford to give her shoes. D:

(d'awwwwww <3)

WE HAVE OURSELVES ANOTHER LOYAL MEMBER FOLKS! WELCOME! :yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay:

So, Goro will be attending this year's NEC.

What's your excuse for not going? HOPEFULLY ALL OF YOU ARE GOING.

Anyone knows which arcade Goro plays at? Chances are the weekend after NEC I'll be in Japan for 2 weeks. (Sadly, BBCP might not be out by then so I won't be able to give her a shot.) but I'd like to play based Makoto god, Goro while I'm there.

EDIT: Got my answer by watching a video of him on YouTube.