Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

Based Makoto God took down NEC quals? Damn Goro, you scary.

It's a damn shame he can't make it to NEC though. =/

Anyway, does anyone have a link to the archives/videos of his matches, if any?

There are a couple of videos for him in the video thread, i even marked it with zombiekoto color. And you can easily find nearly all his matches by searching "goro makoto" on youtube.

There are a couple of videos for him in the video thread, i even marked it with zombiekoto color. And you can easily find nearly all his matches by searching "goro makoto" on youtube.

Do you have the match against Souji? I can't seem to find it =(

I know about that thread. I'm asking for his NEC quals matches though. I guess I'll take some time off later and watch most of that archive Bibi posted.

BB: that hyperactive, ridiculously strong, underboob-having, bisexual, boxing squirrel girl :MK:

Bisexual? EXPLAIN.

A fan service based BlazBlue manga with nothing interesting in it but stuff like that, might as well go read doujins while at it.

A fan service based BlazBlue manga with nothing interesting in it but stuff like that, might as well go read doujins while at it.

So it's nothing to do with the main story line?

It's fan-made but Mori gave it the go-ahead and he's credited with the storyboard (unless Emma's translation is screwing with my head) so it's like "half-official" in my eyes. In any case, it's extremely hard to read and cringe-worthy at times. I mean, 4 pages into the first chapter and I was straight up done and laughing my ass off in disbelief. Makoto's a perv in the game occasionally but god-damn...

Then again, she isn't exactly the most important character in the storyline so it's not surprising she's not included in the more "serious" mangas like Phase Shift and Chelimical Complex. While I can't say I approve of the waifu grabbing someone's breast or making out with a chick every other chapter, I can't say I'm surprised that Mori went that way since I'm convinced he's a perv. >.>

Anyway, since it's a hilarious aspect of her from a source that's anywhere from 10% to 40% legitimate, I felt the need to mention it in the multiple adjective description of my main.

making out with a chick every other chapter.

isnt this an exageration? my memory is a bit fuzzy but i only remember the 1 ANYWAY.........*starts taking notes on how goro fights*

It is an exaggeration. Then again there are only 4 chapters. The former portion of that statement is true however.

Oh Blazblue and your breast-based humor.

...anyway, currently watching BB NEC quals. I forgot the last time I sat down and watched some matches.

lol, official or not, it's pretty obvious Makoto is one horny girl.

She would screw pretty much anyone, and anything from what I know. She even went as far as feeling up Carl.

The only person she stays away from is Relius.

I have a feeling he may potentially be the most dangerous character out of the entire playable cast. There may be more to him than meets the eye. If he can make Terumi second guess him, and even make him shudder, that's saying quite a bit.

Remember what happened when Makoto came across him? Heck, it's safe to say I'd keep my distance too!

If Goro's best in Japan, who the best Makoto player overall?

oh wait... In Japan... He is the best. I really can't do half the things I've seen him pull off, but I sure would like to.

I've got a lot to learn.

She would screw pretty much anyone, and anything from what I know. She even went as far as feeling up Carl.

true true except for the screw anyone part and wait WHAAAAAAAAT? when did that happen?

I have a feeling he may potentially be the most dangerous character out of the entire playable cast. There may be more to him than meets the eye. If he can make Terumi second guess him, and even make him shudder, that's saying quite a bit.

Remember what happened when Makoto came across him? Heck, it's safe to say I'd keep my distance too!

If Goro's best in Japan, who the best Makoto player overall?

oh wait... In Japan... He is the best. I really can't do half the things I've seen him pull off, but I sure would like to.

I've got a lot to learn.

i haz no clue how would one go about finding that out anywayz?

Don't Squirrels go into heat?

Poor thing is just looking for some luuuuuve.... =(

Makoto beating Plat on Arcade mode.

"Are you a boy? Or a girl? I’m starting to get a little…no! BAD Makoto! Now is not the time to embrace a new dirty little fetish… Darn it."

I approve of Platinum x Makoto.

Don't Squirrels go into heat?

Poor thing is just looking for some luuuuuve.... =(

I would give her some love, but I'd be lucky and unlucky at the same time. (and possibly dead from being strangled)

EDIT: lol, and this topic went from general gameplay to general foreplay