Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya's General Gameplay Discussion Thread

I haven't even gotten started on the Greatest American Kagura cmv yet~

Speaking about BBCP, where is everyone importing their copies from?

I don't have the means to travel yet, and the BB scene in TN has long been dead (that will only change temporarily when CP comes out). My only feed for opponents in this game is on the net.

Although...being filthy rich would be awesome. Flying to people's houses in different states/countries just to play them in BB and no lag mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I haven't even gotten started on the Greatest American Kagura cmv yet~

Speaking about BBCP, where is everyone importing their copies from?

I preordered from amiami. THe other choices are I believe ninnin and play-asia. maybe yes-asia. I tried ninnin but had trouble so I went with amiami. In the past I've used playasia but I decided to try amiami because people said it was better.

OTOH - I BELIEVE some people have mentioned it would be a day 1 digital release - so if you don't want to spend a good chunk of money on quick shipping, or you want it 4? (10/24 release, 10/26 and 10/27 are sat/sun) days earlier than even the quickest shipping that might be a good option. I already preordered so I have no choice.

I've always done play-asia in the past. WHen I think about it, even if it is a day 1 digital release, if you have to import PSN japan money cards then the theoretical cost advantage might vanish.

I wouldn't mind a physical copy since I want to help along with bringing copies, though digital means I can bring another friend into the BB scene. Would it cost more to buy JP psn codes?

@DR88 Don't feel too bad about having to use netplay for learning despite it being discourage,

tbh and it's probably a rare case but the only time I gained anything from playing offline in BB (outside of pure unadulterated tons of fun) was against Satoshi. :toot:

Bibi: You're on, loser pays for a Tokyo tea at NEC~

I wouldn't mind a physical copy since I want to help along with bringing copies, though digital means I can bring another friend into the BB scene. Would it cost more to buy JP psn codes?

bring me into the BB scene pls

Would the fact that I haven't seen more than 30 minutes of BBCP Makoto in action due to stalling till Oct be consider a petty excuse?

At the very least I can promise that it'll be up to date when it really count.

Yeah half the Makoto mods are just carry overs from CS1.

Actually not even that, more like players.

Half, I'm not a Makoto Mod, always has been Omni and Hiago I believe. But I wouldn't mind contributing to the Wiki in due time but right now my head is still in CSEX until like a week or two before release.

She's got full frame data so that's by far the most important thing for makoto players anyway. The characters that don't even have their frame data are in a sorry state. When I play against Hazama I'm like, I wonder if they nerfed that and try to check but nope.

When I play against Hazama I'm like, I wonder if they nerfed that and try to check but nope.

thats on purpose :3

I could add all the pretty pictures and nifty numbers for her chara page later (other than new sprites, do you have mook cut-outs, Kuru?), but I don't have enough Makoto experience to actually make comments "list[ing] any properties that are noteworthy." I could also add a few links to the resource stuff.

Unlimited Makoto, doe

:kitty:

omfg ExcelBlitzBlue's tao is so fkn hard to catch. Especially since he's perfectly content with just jumping around the screen for 90% of the game =.=