Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

rollback > input delay

Please do not screw this up. The game must be worth playing for those who can not enjoy the benefit of regular local competition.

Please do not let this turn out like KoF13.

THIS IS GOOD

maybe we can get some new discussion going, bring newbies like me into the fray, vets coming in, fun times

THIS IS GOOD

As I slowly read through that link, and beheld the final paragraph containing a couple of magical words, the following played inside my head.

And as I heard that, I could hear the following bible verse being read to that.

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head, his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven say "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down." Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven.

And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and that is in it, and said,

"There will be no more delay!" - Revelation 10

Ladies and gentlemen, LET'S ROCK!

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!

this is the best fucking news ever

GGAC+ coming to psn and xbla is one f the best things happening this year

Really excited.

Would regular Accent Core be good enough to practice on? AC+ has been pricey for the last year, I want to say.

I'm new to GG. :)

Edited by 5thStrike

Really excited.

Would regular Accent Core be good enough to practice on? AC+ has been pricey for the last year, I want to say.

I believe theres no balance changes from AC to AC+. Just justice and kliff + interesting system mechanic additions that are never used seriously.

So after that, yes you're fine playing GGAC for practice :).

Really excited.

it depends of what version are you planning to get

ac and ac+ doesnt have any difference on the regular cast, yet it has some neat additions if you want to pass the time; ac+ has revamped ex chars, many glitches removed, wich were mostly present on the japanese version of the game

ac+ adds a story mode, the GG generations mode, revamped survival mode, dipswitches to customize stuff on how the game works, a 3 vs 3 mode and George Nakata Voice for Sol and HOS, i dont remember if his voice was on GGAC though

Hmm.

Forgive the heretic but I just think the game is going to feel pretty damn dated. I'll buy it, of course I will. But I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as the nostalgia days. I just hope I enjoy playing Potemkin online as much as I think I will. *HEAVENLYYYYYYYYY*

Been playing AC a lot lately, but I can't really do much execution practice as thing are now. I am incredibly hyped for training mode that I can use my PS3 stick in.

I cried a bit when I saw it on Twitter, having just come home from playing GG offline for X hours. I haven't been this happy in years.

Are you all ready for superpowered SS tier Eddie and Testament with unreactable 6K/6P overheads due to 4 frame input delay offline for modern consoles?

Who needs Millia for unreactable mixup, let's give it to half the cast for free!

SO MUCH HYPE

That made me lol :roboky:

You also forgot about the magic of online! A massive invasion of Potemkins and Sols, with totally and invincible Pot bustrer and DP to mash during every singole frameskip/delay! IB? SB? WHO CARES!! Just mash those buttons! :v:

But yeah, good news. Hope it give the game the attention it deserves. At least now all the people that was saying all the time "I would play it, but I can't on ps2" have no more excuses :toot:

Wishful thinking... They are obviously not interested in making AC for PC/PS3/X360...

It seems my words from a few days ago were some sort of a trigger. All of you should thank me :cool:

When I saw the news I shed tears of pure happines. Really. I can't believe this is happening. This just made this horrible winter so much better. So much emotions, I'm so happy :yaaay:

I am honestly considering dropping BlazBlue once this comes out at most, and just not playing it as often at least.

This is the ultimate compensation for screwing me out of $40 for what could have been DLC in the first place like Arcade Edition. Thank you and fuck you, ASW.

How can one compare a half assed AE DLC to BBCSEX Disc release? I won't even go out there and point all the differences.

On the subject, can't wait for its PS3 release so that it can finally be a possibility to play in today's HDness w/o 500 adapters and input lag, netplay... couldn't care less but hey, some may like it.

I am honestly considering dropping BlazBlue once this comes out at most, and just not playing it as often at least.

This is the ultimate compensation for screwing me out of $40 for what could have been DLC in the first place like Arcade Edition. Thank you and fuck you, ASW.

NoelBAWWWW.jpg

Why do I feel like this is going to be a letdown, even if it works well?

Makes me want to not play Guilty Gear anymore. How am I supposed to be a GG hipster when people can actually play the game online now?

Fuck if more people play it more will be better than me. Goddammit.

Time to learn the game for real Star-Demon, no excuses. :kitty:

Let's be training buddies, I and the players who are way better than me can give you all the tips you need.

I've been playing and practicing this way more than BB, actually. We have this locally so I get to play against others regularly. I'm not really "allowed" to play other anime fighters. :P

I wake up at 6:30, leave at 7, and by 8 I'm hooking up a PS2 and practicing and/or playing stuff for hours each day.

I've been playing and practicing this way more than BB, actually. We have this locally so I get to play against others regularly. I'm not really "allowed" to play other anime fighters. :P

I wake up at 6:30, leave at 7, and by 8 I'm hooking up a PS2 and practicing and/or playing stuff for hours each day.

Then you must bring the pain. ^^

Real talk though I am looking forward to finally having more people to play. It's really hard to get lazy people to play this game with me here in dfw :/