Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

I was going to buy AC+ for the Wii but I figured the Wii is pretty much a dead console so I didn't buy it. I reluctantly bought the new BB instead. A day later I find out that AC+ is coming to PSN.

Sigh....

quick question: didn't the arcade versions of all the GG games have slow down that the home ports didn't?

usually making it easier to mash out max hits with grand viper.

note: i could be wrong. haven't played GG at an arcade in a very very long time.

There defiinitely is some slowdown. I especially noticed it in the forest stage; the game would lag a bit right after the match began. We weren't sure if the equipment was defective when we were playing it, but if you're experiencing it as well, it's probably a universal issue.

-.- posted in the completely wrong thread. Reguardless hype levels for GG are high ^.^ Time to practice Johnny and Venom.

Edited by Grendy

That's okay, I feel BlazBlue moves at a snails pace, and I didn't end up playing it a fraction of as much as I thought I would have. That being said, it feels good to see people willing to drop BB for GG :) I personally feel BB added a huge amount of ruin to the GG community and am glad it's going to get a long overdue kick in the face! :) F-U BoringBlue!!!

Really?

This is disgusting - if you liked the game so much it would still be going strong at locals and majors. It's not - It might again, but the GG cock sucking needs to stop.

I'm happy the vets are coming back and wanting to help out but the amount of cocksuckery for this game needs to be shut down. If you respect the game so goddamn much sit down next to my ass and play with us without being a douchebag. Or worse than being a douchebag - sucking GG cock and shitting on BB when you won't actually fucking play either goddamn game.

You can have the game. Be like the Tribes community - go have your old game and live in the most insulated and irrelevant of communities, and just go on hatin Capcom games for stealing your thunder and Blazblue for Casualing up your precious game that you won't play.

EFFING CASUALS RUINING THE GENRE AMIRITE?

Jesus Christ. I'm already fucking tired of the game and it hasn't even been re-released yet!

As hype as I am about this, I feel sad that BB needs to be bashed; it's a great fighter on its own.

Arc simply shot themselves in the foot by marketing BB as the "new GG", and there's no way a more casual game could live up to the GG name.

So I hope people will still be playing BB along with GG since they are both worthy. We should be saying "fuck SFIV/Marvel", not BB (we already do hate Capcom, but I digress).

It doesn't need to be bashed - people are coming out of the woodwork with their butthurt and feel like shitting on the game that is probably the source of revenue for theirs and probably will still be better to play online and offline.

We shouldn't be saying eff any game - but lo and behold we get a rerelease of a good game and people just HAVE to say "Fuck blazBlue yay guilty Gear" when the BlazBlue sections clearly had more work put into them and GG was left as it is right now. So why now? Because re-release? It was release already, it's not like everyone burned all the copies in the world.

You can get the game for 30 bucks on amazon. PS2 is an old system now. There was no excuse for anyone not to run an event or not get new people into the game. They just walked away from GG, and they'll blame anything.

Seriously, you can keep the game it's all going to be this. I would rather play with the most casual bluebies than anyone who acted like such a fucking snob all the fucking time about games. It's obnoxious in real life, I deal with it almost every fucking day, and it's obnoxious on the net. A whole community of this is exhausting, unfun, and completely worthy of irrelevance. I hope everyone walks away from GG AGAIN. Then the game will be good.

Edited by Star-Demon

GG players hate on Capcom games? I see that more from BB players...

And the problem with it being on PS2 is that PS2 sticks are hen's teeth. I bought my HRAP 2 SA brand new in Summer 09 and haven't seen one on the English speaking internet since.

I've gone over this before, but the frustration that GG players have towards BB and its community is mostly justified, if not a little annoying at times. It's not like the GG community hasn't had its fair share of problems over the years, either.

The main reason I'm looking forward to the port is because we'll be able to separate the fanboys from the players easier than ever. It's on current gen platforms, you can use your TE to play it now, the netcode will hopefully be decent so there'll be no excuses. Put up, shut up, or play another game.

Really?

This is disgusting - if you liked the game so much it would still be going strong at locals and majors. It's not - It might again, but the GG cock sucking needs to stop.

I'm happy the vets are coming back and wanting to help out but the amount of cocksuckery for this game needs to be shut down. If you respect the game so goddamn much sit down next to my ass and play with us without being a douchebag. Or worse than being a douchebag - sucking GG cock and shitting on BB when you won't actually fucking play either goddamn game.

You can have the game. Be like the Tribes community - go have your old game and live in the most insulated and irrelevant of communities, and just go on hatin Capcom games for stealing your thunder and Blazblue for Casualing up your precious game that you won't play.

Jesus Christ. I'm already fucking tired of the game and it hasn't even been re-released yet!

It doesn't need to be bashed - people are coming out of the woodwork with their butthurt and feel like shitting on the game that is probably the source of revenue for theirs and probably will still be better to play online and offline.

We shouldn't be saying eff any game - but lo and behold we get a rerelease of a good game and people just HAVE to say "Fuck blazBlue yay guilty Gear" when the BlazBlue sections clearly had more work put into them and GG was left as it is right now. So why now? Because re-release? It was release already, it's not like everyone burned all the copies in the world.

You can get the game for 30 bucks on amazon. PS2 is an old system now. There was no excuse for anyone not to run an event or not get new people into the game. They just walked away from GG, and they'll blame anything.

Seriously, you can keep the game it's all going to be this. I would rather play with the most casual bluebies than anyone who acted like such a fucking snob all the fucking time about games. It's obnoxious in real life, I deal with it almost every fucking day, and it's obnoxious on the net. A whole community of this is exhausting, unfun, and completely worthy of irrelevance. I hope everyone walks away from GG AGAIN. Then the game will be good.

So, you're hating on GG, because GG vets hate on BB... weird. Real talk though, they can hate on it if they want. It's kinda like if BB suddenly only had beginner mode to accomodate button mashers, at least in their eyes. You can say that there perception is wrong, but unless you can convince them there wrong (which I SERIOUSLY doubt you can do, I even doubt I'm conivincing you right now). Seriously, you can't stop people from hating, it's the internet. I myself think BB is a good game, but GG is a great game.

So, you're hating on GG, because GG vets hate on BB... weird. Real talk though, they can hate on it if they want. It's kinda like if BB suddenly only had beginner mode to accomodate button mashers, at least in their eyes. You can say that there perception is wrong, but unless you can convince them there wrong (which I SERIOUSLY doubt you can do, I even doubt I'm conivincing you right now). Seriously, you can't stop people from hating, it's the internet. I myself think BB is a good game, but GG is a great game.

I said nothing about the game other than this hobknobbing is really fucking exhausting.

Right NOW, I'm not going out there and telling people to play the game if it's like this. I'll tell them "stay the fuck way, no one wants you there."

Basically Star-Demon's saying quit being faggots. We're getting what we wanted, but that's no reason to burn bridges or act like total dickbags.

You could've been playing all this time, but you weren't. You've got no room to talk shit.

Edited by Circuitous

Really?I'm happy the vets are coming back and wanting to help out but the amount of cocksuckery for this game needs to be shut down. If you respect the game so goddamn much sit down next to my ass and play with us without being a douchebag. Or worse than being a douchebag - sucking GG cock and shitting on BB when you won't actually fucking play either goddamn game.

Yo, this sounds like some hardcore bridge burning if you ask me.

Calm down, dude. Relax. Take a deep breath.

What I'm about to tell you might surprise you: most half-decent GG players don't give a shit what other games you play as long as you're putting in a sincere effort to learn GG. The guy you're responding to? He probably sucks ass and likes GG for whatever reasons. Me? Most people who are going to be putting in effort to bring the game back to prominence in the US? We've been playing the game for awhile now, have no problem teaching it to anyone, but don't want to have our time wasted.

I've seen your posts in the Baiken forum and I can tell you want to learn the game. To those of us who can help new players with that, that's all we want to see.

GG vs BB is whatever at this point, the two communities have been split for a long time now and are essentially independent of each other.

Yeah, it does get pretty exhausting, but still, that's no reason to push other people away from the game. People have they're reasons for hating BB, you're basically saying "your opinion is wrong, you shouldn't hate BB." , people think it's boring, and it in some ways, it killed their game. People have a right to express hate. Also, I've never seen the GG community bash Capcom, only BB. Of course, it's like qwerty says, when this get's released, it's time to put up or shut up. I hope I can put up (I went out an bought an arcade stick in anticipation. Finally 8 hit Grad Vipers without breaking people's psps)

EDIT: Also, I'd like to say it again, I liked BB. I'd get CSEX if I had any money left.

Edited by destruction_adv

Well you know what? Im happy for this re release of accent core. I came into the GG community when it died, this was around 2009 AND PLAYING THE GOD DAMN WII VERSION. Finally I have an alternative to then just vsing MANIAC computers every single day because that is the only way I can train.

But you know what? Im kinda thankful for these "cock suckers", at least they show "some support". There are reasons for people dropping the game despite liking it so much. Its hard to revive a community, and bring in newcomers when you have games that you dont need that much effort for. I didnt get where Im at by playing for 2 months hell no.

So now is my question. Star, ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE GAME OR WHAT? Or are you just going to just sit on your ass and be no better then what you are criticizing?

EDIT-destruction_adv you could have just bought a 5 dollar dbz fight stick

Edited by Mahouko

Star-Demon, pestilence made his opinion known. Most people don't like it, fine, whatever.

Picking a fight and an argument with your known reputation is the stupidest idea ever. People don't like their hard-work going to waste once a new game comes out and it becomes easier, it will always be a shit feeling. Try to be more observant of it.

Yes a lot of us GG players are dicks, and it is sad to be a part of that community from time to time.

Also you talked about not being a retarded shit talker, you're such a hippocrit . You are worse than Blade-tier in my books from time to time. I wish you would check your posts over before posting if you want some fucking credibility. What have you done to try and keep anything in BB going? Speaking on behalf of a community like that makes you just as bad as these "Cocksucking GG players".

Please, take your childish rage elsewhere.

GG community, if you still played GG on a regular, good on you. Here is some opportunity for exposure, former GG players, welcome back, leave your attitudes at the door, those trying to learn GG, I wish you the best and hope you guys trudge through the shit in the beginning.

Also, I wanna point out that Star's got a bit of a point. I think that the biggest pool of people we can introduce to GG immediately are BB players who were interested in GG, but never played it cause the community died. That's basically me (why I only have it on psp), this hate could end up being self-destructive. I'm not saying you have to stop hating, but it'd be more constructive to focus on the fact that GG is good, not that you think BB is bad. Also, since this is coming out, does that mean the GG mods will finally get around to finishing all the unfinished beginner tutorials? Like the Millia one (which is pretty comprehensive already, but last I checked it had empty categories)

Anyway, where the Hell can I get a 5$ dbz arcade stick? I have a friend who needs one.

I can't wait for GGXXAC+ on PSN to become the equivalent of 3SO

you guys remember that right?

right?

Remember what? :v:

Only thing I remember is:

-Faggots complaining about the remixes (solution: don't enable them)

-Less faggotry guys complaining about some bugs (majority of them being just minor shit)

-Game having a less big amount of players because most of the fags that downloaded it were all hype and shit, just to be scared of the game's lol learning curve

I don't see the first 2 sentences applying for AC. As for the 3rd one... :OS: FUCK THOSE FUCKING CASUAL HOS

I wish this Blazblue and Guilty Gear hate thing would just end already. i understand why there is hate but it just gets annoying. As a person who got interested into Guilty gear through Blazblue I see this as an opportunity for more Blazblue fans to get into Guilty gear. Also in my opinion Guilty gear and Blazblue are like starcraft and warcraft (not WoW). They are both made by the same company, but once you get bored of one you can jump into the other kind of knowing a thing or two about the game, sure their are differences but their are some similarities between them. I could be wrong but just my two cents. Any cant wait for Guilty gear :D

. People don't like their hard-work going to waste once a new game comes out and it becomes easier, it will always be a shit feeling. Try to be more observant of it.

Hardcore attitude at it's finest. Fucking casuals ruining the genre.

What have you done to try and keep anything in BB going? Speaking on behalf of a community like that makes you just as bad as these "Cocksucking GG players".

I wake up ta 6:30 AM and arrive by 8 to clean up the place and make it nice for people to play their games.

I've stolen back the game out of hidden spots like behind furniture and out of trashcans and negotiated some fucking space for games.

When people want to throw games of others they don't like in the trash because they don't want other people playing it, I make sure people can play their fucking games, no matter how shitty anyone thinks they are.

I offer to set up and have been trying to get local recordings going so people can watch and learn from their own matches (including myself - for all games - yes, even fucking MAHVEL. I'll even do Jackie Chan fists of fire if someone asked) If it wasn't for people stealing from each other or my own lack of time or money to bring shit, I'd have me my own local venue for anime games.

So yes, I see this fucking shit posted and it pisses me the fuck off.

Thank you very fucking much.

Edited by Star-Demon

Dudes, do you think Daisuke himself may measure the possibilities to develop a new GG game, based on how well AC+ for PSN/XBLA does?

I'd say fuck ur hate and share the love. We all win.

Dudes, do you think Daisuke himself may measure the possibilities to develop a new GG game, based on how well AC+ for PSN/XBLA does?

I'd say fuck ur hate and share the love. We all win.

YFW Mori gets involved and puts in more moeblob flat girls:

Kagamimad.jpg

I would like to see a new Guilty Gear have some BlazBlue quality improvements. Story mode like BB, Soft resets, button checkless, The whole cast but balanced. (include Fanny, Kliff, Justice).

All the good stuff for netplay, some on board stat tracking.

Tutorials and challenges are needed, too.

Yo, this sounds like some hardcore bridge burning if you ask me.

Calm down, dude. Relax. Take a deep breath.

What I'm about to tell you might surprise you: most half-decent GG players don't give a shit what other games you play as long as you're putting in a sincere effort to learn GG. The guy you're responding to? He probably sucks ass and likes GG for whatever reasons. Me? Most people who are going to be putting in effort to bring the game back to prominence in the US? We've been playing the game for awhile now, have no problem teaching it to anyone, but don't want to have our time wasted.

I've seen your posts in the Baiken forum and I can tell you want to learn the game. To those of us who can help new players with that, that's all we want to see.

GG vs BB is whatever at this point, the two communities have been split for a long time now and are essentially independent of each other.

Hey Qwerty, I used to go by Bucklemyshoe. We've played in person xD

Really?

Or worse than being a douchebag - sucking GG cock and shitting on BB when you won't actually fucking play either goddamn game.

Hey anger-filled breh goon, heres my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pestilencetheplague?feature=mhee#p/u/28/EltJJLHUf2Y you can find a few "recent" matches of me and even some combo vids I made. He'll even some tutorial stuff I put together to help other GG players out. You can throw all these theories and thoughts and accusations around all you want but keep in mind just because you say it doesn't make it true.

On a more positive note, I hope there are a new breed of Bridget players. He always seems neglected and more people should play him.

Edited by Pestilence

Story mode like BB

GG has story mode, but not sure what BB's is like. Still, very probably if not already there in ps2 ac+ depending on what you're talking about.

Soft resets

already has

Fanny

not sure if they can do this as fanny is a fan-made character, is not official as far as i know, obviously doesn't have a complete move set since she's never been in an arcade release with all the buttons and stuff.

All the good stuff for netplay, some on board stat tracking.

bb has good net code so this is looking probable.

Hey Qwerty, I used to go by Bucklemyshoe. We've played in person xD

Oh man, bringing out the ghosts. We all sucked ass back then, though. :P

Keep your head above that fanboy talk water though, man. People might get the wrong idea.

lol i can imagine GGAC+ having "challenge" mode and the number of hours every (no GG exp) BB player will get to do combos XD