Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

no release date yet hehe

trust me, when one is announced, it will be on the front page of dustloop lol

no release date yet hehe

trust me, when one is announced, it will be on the front page of dustloop lol

I wish they did not tease us with a announcement. I check everyday waiting for that update on the front page of dust loop, "GGXXAC for XBLA/PSN Release Announced." and I think it is slowly killing me waiting for it. I wish it would of been like "Hey GGXXAC in two weeks XBLA/PSN!" and I would not care if it was 5 months from now cause at least I would have never known it was coming in the first place.

I'm certain the game will be released by the end of the summer. ArcSys is a pretty smart company, that (minimally) irritates their fans compared to Capcom.

I cannot wait to have piles of salt mail about how Gaurd cancels are bullshit.

Then I'll unseal my Jam... >;D

You will need to unseal Jam quick against me! Hope this comes out soon so I can play you. Assuming the netplay is not complete balls.

I cannot wait to have piles of salt mail about how Gaurd cancels are bullshit.

Then I'll unseal my Jam... >;D

Literally my exact same plan lol.

According to the french video game website gamekult citing a famitsu article, the game will be available this summer on XBLA and PSN. No info on the arcade version or potential tweaks/additions though, and the famitsu article reportedly doesn't say much more either.

Dunno if it's Hori but it uses Sanwa parts.

Fuck Sanwa. Gimme one with Seimitsu and then we're talking :v:

And damn, people still complaining about lol same screen relation in this port

I seriously hope they go with a GGPO inspired netcode. Doing something like extending frc windows to compensate for input delay would just ruin the game entirely. Not to mention anything beyond 2 frames of delay will make so many characters utterly ridiculous. GGPO netcode or bust imo.

Just curious, but what with PSN games coming out more and more...does this mean it's Vita compatible?

Also, this may be the first time I actually *want* a Joystick. :gonk:

Edited by Blade

Just curious, but what with PSN games coming out more and more...does this mean it's Vita compatible?

You can cross your fingers if you like, but I wouldn't count on it.

(Not until the next version anyway. Huehue.)

Dunno if it's Hori but it uses Sanwa parts.

Looks like an Exar stick. That means it's gonna be pretty small. Not sure if that asking price makes any sense if that's the case though.

There is wide screen support using side bars. It wouldn't make any sense to stretch the game, they didn't recode the whole thing.

No, judging from the first screens, I thought it would be real widescreen, without bars.