Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

FB skull curse on block? That's strong.

Omega shift is an install move which gives back dashes. Totally called it :cool:

Johnny got really buffed, I like those changes very much. If those things stay he'll be very fun to play (as if he wasn't already :))

edit:

Holy shit, I'm watching the stream FB skull also poisons on hit :v:

Also, Justice looks ridiculous, that back dash is retarded :v: I hope they will revise her.

Pretty sure FB Skull was actually poison and curse on block. Was crazy to see that. Looks like it never hits crouchers (it missed crouching Pot), but instead just sits above them. At first I figured that may mean free 6P, but apparently 6P forces crouching state now.

Was totally excited about the I-no changes as well.

Edited by 9TNine

if new skull poisons and curses on block, wtf does it do on hit!? :psyduck: sounds like a strong projectile to blow meter on

It is nice for him to get his dustloop back. Heck, he could have had it in normal AC and it would have been completely fine, since his j.D does a lot less damage compared his old j.D.

I didn't see anyone mention it, but it appears that Sol can do the Dustloop again.

He only gets max 2 reps.

Jam:

- 6H no longer wall sticks, causes knockdown instead.

- FB Puffball no longer wall sticks, causes knockdown instead. Possibly slower startup.

If these changes are official, does this mean that Jam doesn't have any move that cause wall stick or ground slides (whatever they're called)? I mean, I know she didn't have any ground slide moves in the original AC, but now, it seems like she doesn't have anything fun... -_-'

We saw a bit of her on stream. 6H now ground bounces on air hit, which can lead to hilarious air combos and great damage. She's still looking fun, but no more pinning your opponent 5 feet deep into the corner.

We saw a bit of her on stream. 6H now ground bounces on air hit, which can lead to hilarious air combos and great damage. She's still looking fun, but no more pinning your opponent 5 feet deep into the corner.

I actually missed her in the stream... 6H now ground bounces on air hit? That sounds pretty interesting, but how likely will it be that you can hit someone with 6H on air hit in AC+R? I think they are trying to get jam back to her old GGXXSlash self since her FB puffball seems butchered now...

I actually missed her in the stream... 6H now ground bounces on air hit? That sounds pretty interesting, but how likely will it be that you can hit someone with 6H on air hit in AC+R? I think they are trying to get jam back to her old GGXXSlash self since her FB puffball seems butchered now...

the followup to 6hs still wallstuck it looked like, just 6hs itself ground bounced

but i think 6hs -> 5hs wallstick doesn't look as long as before tho

to people that played this test version (mynus/elvenshadow?)

is slashback similar to what its like in AC now? i saw people weren't building up guard bar for just throwing it out there

It is nice for him to get his dustloop back. Heck, he could have had it in normal AC and it would have been completely fine, since his j.D does a lot less damage compared his old j.D.

How is dustloop in comparison to Sidewinder, Fafnir, and Bandit Bringer Clean Hits anyway? Any details on those?

the followup to 6hs still wallstuck it looked like, just 6hs itself ground bounced

but i think 6hs -> 5hs wallstick doesn't look as long as before tho

to people that played this test version (mynus/elvenshadow?)

is slashback similar to what its like in AC now? i saw people weren't building up guard bar for just throwing it out there

Yeah except its not as risky as before. (only 2 frames recovery). Plus the window for consecutive SB's is nice.

i don't know who was the sole person who disliked all these videos systematically, but he was a huge faggot, that's for sure

Videos were just removed. I saw the first 3, but THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE...

i just deleted them. as i said, wait for a bit and you'll get to see everything.

i don't know who was the sole person who disliked all these videos systematically, but he was a huge faggot, that's for sure

i have annoyed some very childish people over the years. just ignore it.

Edited by tataki

near the end a jam player did the classic AC loop despite the new effect on the 6H. (you'll see it on YT soon) i'm guessing arcsys want this removed so it will probably be patched again.