Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

I'm pretty sure ED "spitball" is still overhead. Im pretty sure I got hit by an unblOckable from it but I could be wrong. Lots of matches sometimes become a big blur when all played in several hour long sessions.

So you know what combos work best for you, why do you need the game to tell you then?

Hahah, I guess you can call it an "extra" feature when playing anime-style fighting games if you want. But if the main I play says something cool after a decent damage combo, I'm gonna at least go for it when I can. It's not the only motivation to learn a combo, but it's one I appreciate at least.

Just wish it wasn't so hard for certain characters to hit that 5k damage mark compared to others. At least Guilty Gear has penalties for full cranked up guard-bar that involve high damage and better combo opportunity (i.e. a series of counterhits) so even if it's situational certain characters can do 240-300 damage.

I can see myself spamming the shit out of f.S ... very nice change.

jc'able STBT is really useful ... this move is really great now. Has two FRC's for mixups and whatnot, throw invincible, low stance, and now JC'able ... *drools*

Also, did they decrease the startup or recovery of 6HS? it looks faster to me for some reason.

Any changes on the hitbox of HCL?

Appreciate the Info!

I bought the new Arcadia magazine and it has top player opinions of the changes so far so I'll post Koichi's thoughts on the new I-no soon.

awesome, what else does it have? i assume some partial / full changelists?

Yeah the startup of the first hit of 6HS is faster. I have to check the PDF for the exact frames. Also HCL hitbox is larger behind her. I have been seeing 2D > HCL comboing in situations it did not used to. I wonder how what changes exactly.

I bought the new Arcadia magazine and it has top player opinions of the changes so far so I'll post Koichi's thoughts on the new I-no soon.

Stop being so bias and post them all!

Damn I got got lol. The article has I-no (Koichi); Ogawa (Eddie); Dogura (Robo); Inoue/Kazunoko (HOS); and K-1 (Millia).

Guess I'll do it tonite after class.

Are they only talking about their respective mains, or are they going to cover the entire cast?

Jouji does Sol better when it comes to dialogue, like that story mode shit, but he lacks the energy that Daisuke has when he does Sol's attacks. But this only matter to story mode faggots like myself :v:

Yeah well Ishiwatari's already mentioned on multiple occasions that he's done voicing Sol. So we get Alucard instead.

I though that he said that he wouldn't voice him for story, but was ok for the FG's, i remember that he even voiced a unit of Sol on Overture

I dunno about you guys, but IMO George (Jouji) > Ishiwatari for HOS. Lv3 Tyrant rave sounds so intense when george does it.

TBH, i hate what George NAkata did for HOS, i dont like that he tried to make a younger voice for HOS, it simply don't sound right, for me at least