Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

By the way, for those of you who may have not heard, Frosty Faustings V will be going down at the end of this year. One of the biggest and best Guilty Gear focused tournaments in America! Please check out the thread and consider coming if you have not heard about it.

I am planning on having an special 5 on 5 exhibition for Guilty Gear. I am undecided about who will participate but I want a lot of top players. If you think you good enough to take on the best in GG and want to participate, speak up!

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15051-Frosty-Faustings-V-12-29-2012-Chicago-IL-GGXX-%28-500-bonus%29-P4U-SG-SSFIVAE-UMVC3-TTT2-KOF-MK9-and-more!-Nickel-City

Will there even be a European PSN release? D:

Fucking P4A didn't really help much in regards of hope TT_TT

Will there even be a European PSN release? D:

Fucking P4A didn't really help much in regards of hope TT_TT

EU PSN release should be the same time as the US PSN release which atm doesn't have a solid release date, ASW only said "sometime in November"

http://fgamers.saikyou.biz/?GGXXAC%2BR

S+ Zappa

S Faust, Chipp, Kliff, Millia

A+ Dizzy, Axl, Jam, Eddie, Order Sol, I-no

A Venom, Robo Ky, Johnny, Slayer, Anji, Ky

B+ Sol, Bridget, A.B.A, Baiken, Potemkin, Testament, May

B Justice

besides millia being millia... what makes her so strong with all the nerfs given from AC

and i'm not sure if it was fully explained what makes chipp so good in this game

I really like the ranking of the tier list in +R. So glad Eddie and Testament got hit with the nerf bat. They are pretty retarded in AC.

Especially testament's beast attacks. One of the most ridiculous moves I've seen in a fighting game.

Shit, Millia is always well-ranked in all GG games lmao

Also I can already see the hordes of Kliff.

Edited by Kyosuke Kagami

Ranking from only S-B? That's pretty good so far.

No, that's just the new trend. Aside from a UNIB list or two, I don't think I've seen a tier list that went below B or B- since pre-patch P4U.

im more confused at why dizzy is so high up there

Same. She's definitely stronger now, but from what I've seen, even that combined with other characters' nerfs shouldn't be enough to shoot her up that high.

I'm literally staring at the PSN store screen on my Japanese account waiting for this to go live....I'm going nuts!!!

I'm literally staring at the PSN store screen on my Japanese account waiting for this to go live....I'm going nuts!!!

! Share it with me when you get it plz <3

i think they usually update around midnight our time (EC)

ps don't share with alz

cuz he's an e-terrorist

Well guys, at least you'll be ready for the release on the PSN version...

But 360 got some gamer-pics on, lol. at 160MSP each, 960MSP for all 6 packs. Now if only the PS3 will have them as avatars soon. :kitty:

I didn't say there were gonna be GG Avatars on PSN, but the odds of it happening might be possible due to the 360's gamer-pics of AC+, but I can't say for certain yet.

We just have to play the waiting game... :kitty:

Apparently sword is gdlk now, also centipede super giving orbs makes Zappa a lot scarier.

Also there were PSN avatars for BB, but only for the Japanese PSN store, and they could only be used on the Japanese account you purchased them on. Hopefully the GG avatars will be available for NA PSN store.

Edited by Zeromus_X

Faust has always been good

But THAT good? And it's not hard to see how Zappa is so high if he's got an easier time getting Raoh out, also the sword is OP as fuck.

Fixed.

u mad?

No but really, it's never been a greater time for Zappa players. Can't wait for +R to come out!