Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

please forgive me. I meant on par with the FGC as a whole. I may not be rank 1, but I'm a threat hiding in the shadows. I want to be an example for other

newcomers. I will do my best.

We will be waiting for you to come out :) If there is a time to shine in GG, it should be now for you.

And I Apologize I didn't mean to "demean" your post.

lol daigo wasn't that bad, he COULD DUSTLOOP

Exactly =P

lol that's a really fucking epic rap.

Anyhow, back on topic.

I'm having a little issue with my PS3 GGXXAC version, I tried this on many character and it happens on all of them.

Whenever I JC ( Either from ground or mid-air ) and input an attack, the attack doesn't come out ( Like the button seems to be ignored )

It could be that I'm used to a different T.V ( We do a weekly GG event, I've always played there ) I never had this issue there.

But now when I got my own version, it kinda bugs me out.

So I was wondering, anyone having the same issue or is just me not used to my T.V?

If you do an IAD and attack too soon, the attack won't come out, simple as that really; happens on nullDC and PS2 as well.

I know about the IAD thingy, I'm talking about a regular JC into an attack, i.e [5s JC j.K] the j.K won't come out most of the time, and I can't figure out a method to do the j.K in a consistent way.

what kind of TV are you using? and what are you used to using at your GG meetups?

Ideally you want to be playing on a computer monitor or a CRT. Not an HDTV.

I want to get the JP version just because I want to play it again so badly, but at the same time I'm always afraid that the game will be released the following Tuesday and I would have wasted money.

If SCEA wants to report a good sales week, perhaps the game will come out the 20th? With PSASBR and Hitman.

I want to get the JP version just because I want to play it again so badly, but at the same time I'm always afraid that the game will be released the following Tuesday and I would have wasted money.

If SCEA wants to report a good sales week, perhaps the game will come out the 20th? With PSASBR and Hitman.

It's the same for me, I'm so mad at how they handled the release of the game on PSN.

It's a sad thing, but I'm sure they're trying their best to gef it out to us. Can't see why they would intentionally delay it.

Also, jump cancels will eat your inputs if you hit the button during the early jump frames. It has happened from time to time for years. Maybe it's just when you're doing an attack that doesn't gatling before the actual jump happens, so if you'd used an attack that would have gatlinged, it would result in a jump installed normal, but since the attack can't come out until you jump, and since you haven't actually jumped, you just get a jump and your attack doesn't come out. All i can say is you're hitting the button too early and this is not a bug with the port.

And yet again, not another mention of a NA/EU release for this on "The Drop" this week... :kitty:

I read and was bummed.

Ok here is a little tale about a guy who loves this game to the grave ...

Back in the late 90's i was a fighting game fan , also my friends ... The King of Fighters 98 , Street Fighter EX , Tekken 3 , Mortal Kombat 2 ... all these games were my specialty at arcades ... Me and one of my friend was the king"s" of the hills in all those ... In 2001... we went to an arcade again ........... And there it was ... "Guilty Gear X" ... Literaly my mind blown ... Those awesome graphics (which is already awesome right now also) like f..king kick..s animes , those bad..s soundtrack , lightspeed moves and supermoves ... I spent all my money playing (trying actuacly ^^) guilty gear on that day ... Nothing was the same as before anymore ... Back in those days all we know was " you wanna play cool bad..s fighting game ok then play KOF ,Tekken , SF or MK " ... but that game made them look like a joke ... it was like that guilty gear saying " those games for kids , this game is for gods " ... Im telling you back in those days almost every guy hated that game because that was so hard and need to practice hell of a lot more to master ...

Me and my friend were totaly alone with that game because no one around to play with but we loved it like our son (still i am ...) ... And years later i got ps2 (you can imagine why) and got myself a guilty gear X2 Reload ... I was happy like a 9 year old kid when i am taking to that game at home ... played hours , days , years (yeah that much) learned every characters moves (not every situation of course because there was no human opponent sadly :\...) ... I tried to show all my friends this game and make them learn but those guys were stupid enough to ignore this game ... because it was F...ING "hard" for them ... They decided to play SF 3RD Strike (i am gonna talk about present version also) ... Because in that game there was no 4 type of blocking , all combine hits were same and there was no different style ... forward backward forward backward , try fireball , try jump , get hit by shoryuken kind a shit , dash and try sweepkick ... peehhh ... but in guilty gear you can even think like this after one punch you hit " sweepkick , regular normals , fireballs and then maybe romancancel and dash , shoryuken and maybe romancancel then regulars then sweep again , or command throw then air combo then cancel on air to different combo " i can go on but you got the point .... you see ... even all these enough to make this game a lightspeed chess ... but they couldnt see it

And years later here i am ... waiting to get ps3 english version of AccentCore Plus from PSN ... and accidently find this site ... even though waiting is sucks but finding out this site made me so damn happy ... after all these years finaly i feel i am not alone ... i salute you all GG fans :) ... i am looking forward to play with all fans out there after getting this kickass game :)

Lastly i was going to throw shit on other games fans who throws shit on us as i mentioned but decided to not talk about them ... You can like all of those games i dont care realy (one word "relativity") BUT let me tell you this ...

You can be a diehard fan of Toyota Prius (yeah the hybrid car) ... But do not compare that car with Toyota Supra ... Thats just idiotic and thats what makes us angry about all those comparing fighting games shit ... Plz dont ... just remember , one of them is hybrid and the other one is turbo powered Supra ... easy right ^^

Piyuuvv ... long entry for a start huh :D ...

From TURKEY with love ...

riveting tale

From TURKEY with love ...

i look forward to seeing you on the battlefield -friendly neighborhood greek

So.... the mook came out nearly a month ago, right? Has anyone picked it up?

Kurushii picked it up for us a while ago, yeah. Check the character pages and the AC+R pages on the wiki; we've started putting up the frame data as it's been translated.

I sent ARC an email in regards to the US PSN release...heres the response.

"

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regarding the release date in U.S.,we plan to release it in December though,

the detail date has not been fixed yet.

We’ll inform it on our web site below shortly after it’s decided.

http://www.guiltygearx.com/old/ggxxac/english_info.html

We'd appreciate if you could wait for a little longer."

I sent ARC an email in regards to the US PSN release...heres the response.

"

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regarding the release date in U.S.,we plan to release it in December though,

the detail date has not been fixed yet.

We’ll inform it on our web site below shortly after it’s decided.

http://www.guiltygearx.com/old/ggxxac/english_info.html

We'd appreciate if you could wait for a little longer."

Well, December is better than never. They better deliver.

Kurushii picked it up for us a while ago, yeah. Check the character pages and the AC+R pages on the wiki; we've started putting up the frame data as it's been translated.

And that's what I get for not checking the wiki. cheers.