Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

So hey, I sent this thread over to Arc System Works USA's twitter page. They stated that they are "in charge of the company's games that are digital (mainly AC+) and they are the spokespeople for North American fans". https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU

Proof that this isn't a fake account?

^They're still pretty new so they haven't been verified yet. I guess we'll know hen they post some privileged information (which they already have somewhat, posting images of ArcSys employees having lunch, etc. I don't think those were on their JP Twitter but I could be wrong).

Hopefully they alter the code in the new patch so those godawful sound effect tracks are replaced with the drunk Holy Orders remix. Fuck Under Construction.

Holy Orders? is the best track in the game

He wants to replace Under Construction with a Holy Orders Remix.
You and poon agree. What you're calling "Holy Orders Remix" is officially titled "Holy Orders?".

Quotations would help.

So glad I got to meet Kami-chan at WGC. The whole experience actually ended up rekindling my fire for GG after having put it aside for VF. Haven't been following R much but I wonder if he's been playing that, he seemed busy with SCV.

Anyway:

BEhnGhqCAAA7fvSjpglarge_zps1d397da1.jpg

So with the PSV version coming on the 19th of this month and IIRC being the Arcade version, is it safe to assume the PS3 version will be getting a patch?

Yeah, there have been announcements already that 360/PS3 are getting a patch sometime in the spring. If there's a date for Vita, I would imagine that it's good news for the patches. I don't know if they'll be super soon after, but I doubt they'll get delayed.

If it's anything like PSP BlazBlue was, the console release will probably be about 3 weeks after. Just enough time for them to make whatever money they're going to from the impatient.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

So with the PSV version coming on the 19th of this month and IIRC being the Arcade version, is it safe to assume the PS3 version will be getting a patch?

What I'm wondering is whether both versions will be cross play.

Some questions: is it in english?, does it have an online component?

Same as the current JP version. Has some English. It has online but it's more stripped down than the current console network mode. You only have player matches.

Took a screenshot of the manual network page on my twitter: https://twitter.com/Kurushii/status/313877010596384769/photo/1

Played through arcade mode. The game looks and feels damn good. If you are a pad player I don't see why you wouldn't pick this up.

Edited by Kurushii

yeah this shit's "netplay" is ad-hoc only apparently, messed in training a bit and the vita pad is pretty godlike for this game i mean i can do frc 1 frame links by thumb sliding with no problem

Does it still have the survival mode?

Could someone post videos of the new things in the game?

Have ex and gold characters been changed?

Is the AI better?

Any other information could be good too.

no, it only gives you 3 choices of sidebars and 1 black one

every mode from ac and ac+ on consoles are in the vita release

idc about ex and gold chars so im not going to bother with that

didnt play arcade yet, was only screwing around with new ky stuff for a few hours, his new hs vt>rj corner loop does alot of damage like a simple 5s>sweep>hs se frc>dash c.5s>2hs>hs vt>rj>6hs>5s>2hs>hs vt>lj does more than the old standard air combo into hs vt>lj, j.d reduced recovery makes it so you can even do falling j.hs

Edited by xlolxlolx

Vita's Dpad really is godlike. I hope the Ps4 controllers use a larger version of it.

I think the dev kit version of the controller had one. Than they scrapped it during the unveiling at the PS4 conference. You know, the one that never showed us what the **** the console looked like? At least we can expect it to be a big black box.

BTW, can anyone reccomend a good fightpad to use with PC? Preferably one with a D-Pad simliar to the Vita's.

Buy a stick.

(But seriously, wouldn't that be the better option? You can get P.C. compatible sticks for, at lowest, around £35 (About $52 U.S. dollars.) I don't see why you would buy a fight - pad when you could get a slightly more, or even slightly less expensive stick.)

Edited by InWithTheAshes

Can anyone upload a video showing the Vita's menu, gameplay, and online please?

Everything is the same as console. Just +R updated, and only having ad hoc multiplayer.

idc about ex and gold chars so im not going to bother with that

Answer the question, please. What changes (if any) were there?

Bias about EXs shouldn't be allowed, especially considering that the majority of the move list FOR EXs served as the base for R's revisions.

.........i dont even touch them so i dont even know anything about them, and there is a clear division between normal characters and ex/gold chars.....

if you want to know so badly, go get a vita and play it for yourself? i have no obligation or intention to do so at the moment

arcade on maniac seemed easier than ac and ac+, the AI seems to slashback alot less, also they tend to whiff alot of shit when they try for okizeme like anji would throw out butterfly way too early and try to fuujin sometimes, sol seems to spam VV alot less often but still does the good old gunflame frc>bandit bringer alot, boss ino's still boss ino but her AI doesnt seem to be able to combo into her super reliably

Edited by xlolxlolx