Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

If this was one of my friends I'd tell him to make sure autofire is off on his stick. How that keeps happening eludes me, but it happens.

More seriously, that is kinda a big bug. A move not functioning correctly, didn't johnny have something like that in AC?

He had a tensionless Jackhound in Accident Core, but aside from that I can't think of anything wrong with Johnny in any port of AC.

He had a tensionless Jackhound in Accident Core, but aside from that I can't think of anything wrong with Johnny in any port of AC.
That was it! Those are kinda huge differences.

Though I guess Johnny's was bigger (and not a nerf). It is a little surprising to me that these things happen.

That was it! Those are kinda huge differences.

Though I guess Johnny's was bigger (and not a nerf). It is a little surprising to me that these things happen.

iirc it was inputting 2146 gave you the free Jackhound out of Mist stance. I can't understand how it came about.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

You want me to ask the staff about the release date? I don't really see the need. I am sure they didn't forget to make the patch LOL. Just be patient. The game will be out soon.

You want me to ask the staff about the release date? I don't really see the need. I am sure they didn't forget to make the patch LOL. Just be patient. The game will be out soon.

It's more a planning thing. That lets me stop checking this thread every day and/or getting excited and also gives me an idea of a weekend to make sure I have free.

I'm super excited about coming back to fighting games but I don't need to be getting my hopes up every few days when I think "oh jesus what if someone posted shit and for some reason NO ONE told me"

basically im super dumb and dont listen to me, i dont even remember how to play this game

Edited by poon

At least a patch with the 2 weeks of work we asked them to do 6 months ago would be nice:p

As much as I want random music select and for the game to stop crashing when a CPU does reactive super reversal to end a round, it's not worth it to pay for certification to fix stuff like that when they're going to release a patch sometime soon anyway.

Although those super related crashes are ****ing stupid. Put me on the QA team ArcSys!

I just had my wedding last weekend and this coming weekend my family is still in Tokyo so I will be spending time with them. So, I have not had time to play GG lately. After this coming weekend I will start going to Revo Cup quals again. I will ask around and see if anyone knows more about the release date.

I sent them an email inquiring about the release date of +R. I emailed them about the PSN release of AC before it dropped and they responded within a few days, told me the month they expected it to hit psn. Let's hope for a similar outcome here.

I just had my wedding last weekend and this coming weekend my family is still in Tokyo so I will be spending time with them. So, I have not had time to play GG lately. After this coming weekend I will start going to Revo Cup quals again. I will ask around and see if anyone knows more about the release date.

Wasn't your wedding supposed to be during EVO weekend IIRC? If it was moved, are you coming?

We are having 2 weddings. One in Japan and one in Chicago. The Japan wedding was last Sunday. The Chicago wedding is the Friday of EVO weekend. So, unfortunately I cannot go to EVO this year.

Sorry to derail the thread.

Still not released in Europe either. Are there still plans to actually release it over here ?

It's no problem for me personally, as I just bought it of the JPN store, but a lot of people here won't be going through the hassle of getting foreign PSN credit.

I bought it yesterday on US PSN too. If P4U is any indication, it seems wise to just give up hope on EU PSN already.

my girlfriend made this for me im seriously cradling it in my arms as i type this drunkenly

ZX8Yw6W.jpg

it's oil on canvas i.e. i have the best girlfriend

my girlfriend made this for me im seriously cradling it in my arms as i type this drunkenly

ky.jpg

it's oil on canvas i.e. i have the best girlfriend

Not to put down your gf's drawing abilities (it's a good drawing really), but I can't help but notice...

Lookin a little derp there, eh Ky? <_>

any clue of when is the USA release of Vita and PS3/Xbox? I'm almost tempted to just get the JPN PSN version. (I do have Japan PSN account, and know how to swap my vita to USA account to JPN account)